When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

2008 First Best Rep arrived!

rckh

nice.. B) ..I like the buckle too (would prefer it PVD)...I really need to upgrade my strap, this is the main reason I am not wearing it (would like to hear comments from other EoD owners how is the PVD when the wactch is worn regularly)...I have some nice leather for a new strap but do not have enough free time to find somebody that will build a nice one from it...

wear it well! ;)

P.S.

do you know if the numbers on the caseback are all the same or are they different?

@dadog13:

~You could found a better straps from APband; but htey cost HUGE!!!

~One of the selling point this new version-----> Running Serial Number (I mean XXX/500); none of us got the same no. Mine "0419"----> My Wedding Day!

Best Regards,

Raymond

Beautiful watch indeed.

But up till today I am still very reluctant to get any of the APROO no matter if it is MBW or whatsoever simply becasue the flaw of the subdial arrangement is just too obvious. Any AP guy can spot it as fake immediately.

I don't mean to offend anybody, it is purely my personal problem.

Still hope one day the correct running second at 12 will come up, like they did it with the running second at 6 for the Daytona.

Beautiful watch indeed.

But up till today I am still very reluctant to get any of the APROO no matter if it is MBW or whatsoever simply becasue the flaw of the subdial arrangement is just too obvious. Any AP guy can spot it as fake immediately.

I don't mean to offend anybody, it is purely my personal problem.

Still hope one day the correct running second at 12 will come up, like they did it with the running second at 6 for the Daytona.

And correcting the subdial spacing like they did on the Daytona as well. I love the EOD AP... but sadly I could never wear it for professional reasons, which is a long story. Beautiful watch, Raymond!! Wear it well, especially since it has your aniversary for a serial!!!