When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hows this for a 16610?

Guest carlsbadrolex

Guest carlsbadrolex

So I bought a new Rolex today. Comes complete with box and new credit card certificate. Amazingly, the plastic wrap is still on it... But the sticker on the back of the watch is all wrong. It doesnt have the hologram, just a clear sticker with 16610 on it.

Looks good to me, what do you think? The crown guards are the best Ive ever seen, and the dial font is spot on!

DSCN0667.jpg

DSCN0658.jpg

DSCN0659.jpg

DSCN0656.jpg

Very nice.

And that's how the Rolexes come these days. No hologram, just a transparent sticker. Your watch doesn't seem to have the ROLEXROLEXROLEX engraving on the rehaut yet (it's an "older batch" version), which probably isn't a bad thing.

Enjoy!

Guest carlsbadrolex

OK, I cant play you guys like this... YES, this is a GEN 16610 that I picked up today. As you can see from the clearly visible serial, its a Z serial. Pretty impressed, but since this is my second 16610... I still think is proves that that replicas are getting much better. I can "see" the subtle differences, but I cant say that the fit/finish of the GEN is that impressive. NOT $5000 + more impressive for sure!

Anyone looking for a 16610, hit me up. I surely dont need two of them!

Edited by carlsbadrolex

There is a funny story behind this watch. My best friend works for Porsche. He has been there 5 years and this was his 5 year anniversary gift. Needless to say, he wasnt impressed... So I gave him a replica 16610 and "some" cash for it.

Anybody looking for a 16610??? I already have one!

Hmm, I dunno, that's really not a bad 5 year gift... Unless of course he's already got a gen Patek or something.

I'll stick with my frankensub, though. Unless you're "giving" this one away. :)