When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Group Buy... Massive Reductions...!

Guest TTK

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi itseme......no waiting ALL pieces were and are in my stock.....with the exception of some GMT's.....I'm working in the background to solve that....if I can't I'll be offering some options......sorry I've not been on the forum much.....still have this flu' bug.....!

Hi itseme......no waiting ALL pieces were and are in my stock.....with the exception of some GMT's.....I'm working in the background to solve that....if I can't I'll be offering some options......sorry I've not been on the forum much.....still have this flu' bug.....!

Awesome, does that mean we'll see them any day now? :D

an update on RG GB would be appreciated too...

I do not know what is going with it since you, TTK, haven't been able to update the situation...

ADMIN and mods, I hope it isn't a big problem that I bring the problem from the RG forum over here since it concerns a dealer active on both boards...

my only reason for posting this request here is because TTK was active here and not on RG in the past week - 10 days...

hope to get some moving with the GB on RG this way....

Hi TTK,

I would like to get this Nautilus with dots dial for a friend of mine cos I dont want to sell mine :)

This friend had this very same watch years ago...till he got his benz (watch into glove compartment) for repairing and watch dissapeared...

I dont have skype..What can we do?

img0179gg2.jpg

Hey TTK

Dont suppose you have any left do you, i PM'd you before my holiday as i was having problems posting at the time. I guess your PM box was full.

I really wanted a Comex....

Thanks

Hi TTK,

I would like to get this Nautilus with dots dial for a friend of mine cos I dont want to sell mine :)

This friend had this very same watch years ago...till he got his benz (watch into glove compartment) for repairing and watch dissapeared...

I dont have skype..What can we do?

Honestly people... why cant you read the thread before you post in it? It really makes us question your common sense. These questions have been answered 1,000,000,000,000,000 F'ING TIMES..... and it even says in the title..... 'CLOSED'!

GO READ....

and no more threadcrapping

Get off your high horse Juicy. My apologies TTK

<me gets off horse to type>.... Man...just saying what everybody else wants to.

All items sent...with the exception of 1 or 2GMT's....which I'm working on just now....!

Thank you for the update, TTK! I am truly excited to see this piece I have heard so much about. Hopefully this was a success for you and you will consider more group buys in the future. Now for the wait.....

an update on RG GB would be appreciated too...

I do not know what is going with it since you, TTK, haven't been able to update the situation...

ADMIN and mods, I hope it isn't a big problem that I bring the problem from the RG forum over here since it concerns a dealer active on both boards...

my only reason for posting this request here is because TTK was active here and not on RG in the past week - 10 days...

hope to get some moving with the GB on RG this way....