When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Southern California GTG 1-26-08

cc

Hello RWG!!

It's that time again. We had organized a GTG several months ago and the attendees agreed on meeting again after the holidays. I have spoken to several members and had mention interest in getting together for lunch, so we decided to invite everyone and turn this into a GTG. Again, the hardest part is trying to locate a meeting place between SD and LA so i found a decent place where their isn't tooo much traffic and has spacious room.......and good food of course. I hope this spot is ok as we can change it if everyone agrees. please post suggestions.

** pics of the last GTG : http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...93&hl=socal

Saturday, January 26th @ 11:00

bjs.jpg

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse

13130 Jamboree Rd.

Irvine , CA 92602

http://www.bjsrestaurants.com/locationdetail.aspx?lcID=16

http://local.yahoo.com/details;_ylt=AmOQ6a...b=xgfaW%2FRQK1B

a little brunch GTG with the RWC/RWI/RGW community..... come show off you collection or just come and enjoy a couple hours with some great people.........

1) chinkiechunkie

2) LegendofSpeed

3) CarlsbadRolex

4) Bdocili

5) Jake48

6) bruce79 (?)

7) nil

8) engarom

9) R2D4

10) avitt (?)

11)

12)

so who's coming??!! ;);):gathering:

EDIT: I'll be there @ 11 with a RWG sign on the table. We'll be at the booth right next to the entrance till more members show....then we'll migrate to a bigger table. i'll let the hostess know there will be a RWG meet. See you there!!

• 2 weeks later...

CC-

Is MACAVI invited? Maybe he can bring the MBW that we both paid for, but never sent out to either of us.

You and Carl wanna to the UPS Mailbox, serve them with the papers, and find out where he lives ????? :)

CC-

Is MACAVI invited? Maybe he can bring the MBW that we both paid for, but never sent out to either of us.

You and Carl wanna to the UPS Mailbox, serve them with the papers, and find out where he lives ????? :)

lol. man.....i wish he'd come so i can give him a asswoopin....and both of our monies back. what a douchebag.

he's about a 5 hour drive from me. 6 for Carlsbad. why dont you come down and we'll all go together :D

i'll take some pictures for you all. hopefully Avitt can come show off his infamous Daytonas again. i still drool over those pictures.

Guest carlsbadrolex

Good Morning guys... Im just checking in to make sure this little fling is still on. I will be leaving here in about an hour.

Bring your piggy banks, and watches... Im in the mood to sell some watches and buy some new ones!

PLUS, does anyone have any Oyster 20mm end pieces? Or 20mm spring bars? Or spare links for an Oyster riveted bracelet???

see ya soon!