When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WM9 Sub

danzeman22

Hey guys!...what an excellent thread....who would have thought that a simple sub question would bring this much attention....probably because he mentioned WM9....who has not yet proven himself on this or any other board....here is a fantastic thread on the WM9 subject....

WM9 1 to 1 copy

Fascinating that TTK sells an MBW....this I was not aware of....hopefully he has them in stock....with that in mind....here is probably your best option....assuming that you have some skills with watch modifications or know someone who can help you....and that TTK has the stock....

Buy two watches from TTK....

1. The Noobmariner....why you may ask????

A. It has the best submariner dial ever....

B. Arguably....it has the best bracelet

C. It is only $100

2. The modern MBW....why you may ask????

A. Arguably....it has the best case ever....

B. It comes with Swiss ETA

Now here is where the watch modding skills come into play....

Remove the dial from the noob and insert it into the MBW....

Remove the bracelet from the noob and attach it to the MBW....

Sand down the CGs and you are straight frickin GOLDEN!!!! GOLDEN I tell you!!!!

You will then have an MBW with a noob dial and bracelet running with ETA....ALL FOR LESS THAN THE WM9 OR THE ULTIMATE SUB....

If you want to....you can switch out the insert with a more accurate pearl

:D :D :D :D

I think you know something I dont! :Jumpy:

Are you sure about?

BMW. I boght few time without problems and had maximum support there too, it's sure No Scam.

Please Perry lett me know too.....

Entering on the POSt subject:

Like all you guys know the MBW became famous for the quite 1:1 construction on the vintage Rolex.

Unfurtunately the modern MBW do not follow the same luky philosopy.

Now, the WM9 are the only quite 1:1 modern Rolex on the marke, ( that's a fact).

So may be WM9 could became the new MBW for the modern Rolex modder.:1a:

Infact they are the only 16610 rep. were you can get, without modding , Gen bezel, Gen insert, Gen retaining ring, Gen Saphire, GEN tube (It's jet big) and GEN crown too.

The saphire retaining system is like the real, and not on simply pressed crystal!!

About the price, BMW: nothing is out of the box like WM9 :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Changing the dial and insert it became super in little time and with little extra.

I repite for you guys.

I got both 16610 (MBw and WM9)!

And I dismonted both, so I know.

I suggest you to compare the dismonted pieces in your hands .....B)

About the other 16610 are perfect and sure great!

BMW: I suggest them for entry level guys.

Hi Rosnik,

How good is the `SUBMARINER 16613 2007 Z-SERIAL` From WM9?

Now, the WM9 are the only quite 1:1 modern Rolex on the marke, ( that's a fact).

So may be WM9 could became the new MBW for the modern Rolex modder.

Infact they are the only 16610 rep. were you can get, without modding , Gen bezel, Gen insert, Gen retaining ring, Gen Saphire, GEN tube (It's jet big) and GEN crown too.

All I know is....if you look on the WM9 website the only picture that was not deleted from someone who actually bought a WM9 sub shows a TW best sub that you can buy from Joshua for 350 bucks. AND thats a fact!

Hi Rosnik,

How good is the `SUBMARINER 16613 2007 Z-SERIAL` From WM9?

The `SUBMARINER 16613 2007 Z-SERIAL` is the only one to buy from WM9.

Take a look to this foul pictures post.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...5462&hl=wm9

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...1103&hl=wm9

here you can compare one MBW foull modded with WM9 one.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...1031&hl=wm9

All I know is....if you look on the WM9 website the only picture that was not deleted from someone who actually bought a WM9 sub shows a TW best sub that you can buy from Joshua for 350 bucks. AND thats a fact!

Take a look to the upper link I posted please,

there are a lot of real thing pictures.

that's MBW 16610.

The crysttal is symply pressed on the case.

2001810157231557335_rs.jpg

That's Wm9 16610-Z , look at the retaining ring, the o-ring and the like gen crystal retaining system.

2001891523460353087_rs.jpg

IMO: I tested mine WM9 at 8 ATM!! Can you do the same with your simply pressed Cristal watch? B)

Please explain why the only customer picture of a sub available on WM9 website shows a TW best sub? All others have been deleted.

Please explain why on that same website there are many customers complaining about lost inserts and how they are glued in? Sounds just like the subs we all buy from our TRUSTED dealers.

Please explain why at least one customer states that he likes his WM sub beacuse the CG are so thick? "offers more protection" LOLOLOL Again sounds like the typical thick CG one would expect from a TW best or MBW etc.

Once again I am not saying that WM9 is a scam site. It may be selling the best subs in the world. BUT how do you explain the above? Does this give you or anyone a good feeling that this watch site is describing their goods accuratly? Sounds like they are showing one sub but shipping another.

The old WM9 models are the same rep of our dealers.

Their 'VIP' Daytona is the same asian watch, and last year WM9 was selling the Noobmariner (ETA Powered)

The 2007 Z-Serial submariner is definetly another watch, the first 1:1

The only scam is the price, but he's the only one who can source it at the moment.

That's why we hope that our collectors could get their hands on it soon.

The customers complaining about the bezel insert are talking about old reps, z-serial has been released a few months ago, so you cannot find many posts about it.

Bottom line then WM9 is a rep site that WAS selling the very same watches we could buy from our TRUSTED dealers at double the price.

Can everyone say S C A M?????

IMO anyone who would buy from WM9 knowing about OUR dealers is a fool. He sold the watches we all know about at double the price. Now he finds an updated sub and certainly this will be available to all of us very soon. I am sure at a lower price,

IMO anyone who would buy from WM9 knowing about OUR dealers is a fool. He sold the watches we all know about at double the price. Now he finds an updated sub and certainly this will be available to all of us very soon. I am sure at a lower price,

Hmm, it's been MONTHS since the wm9 16610 came out, and there's still no sign of this rep yet (from any of our dealers).

Someone should email Angus and ask if he's aware of this model at all. He has very close contacts to the factories.

But yeah, I agree. I would be very surprised if this model was exclusively done for George.

Watcher, the RWG guinea pig :) received the first WM9 Z-series 3 months ago.

Other members (also me) received it later.

Maybe other months will pass before our dealers will get it.. and Angus told me that at the moment he can't get it.

He has the 1:1 Yachtmaster case instead.

I think WM9's factory is in Taiwan.

If anybody want to buy it now, being conscious that it is overpriced, why not..

If you were the only one who can source a 1:1 Sub (not an updated sub), would you really sell it at a fair price?

Nobody remembers that TTK lowered the prices of MBWs when everybody else was selling it at 450$ or more.

Perry, please do not get person please!

I only write my experience, done on 16610 MBW and on 16610-Z WM9.

I show you the pictures too.

BMW: TODAY , the best 16610-Z is only from WM9.

I do not respond about other WM9 products, or other WM9 facts, only becouse I do not know them!

Take in count please, that I do not tell you that 16610-Z WM9 cheaper!

But for sure , NOW, it's the only one closer to the gen ( considering the case and case accessory building ).

Wile, I hope that on the next future that 16610-Z will be on stock from other sellers too,

so the price will drop down like happened for the vintage MBW.

And all the world became one 16610-Z lovers too! :D

PS: the bud thing about the WM9 16610-Z now , is that he has one 2836-2 movement, so the crounwn hight is not correct, like in all the 16610 rep. .

I hope thay will get there one 2892 too soon, so the crown exit hight will be correct and that last difference from GEN will be deleted. B)

I'm late to this post having not been on here much in the last few days but I was the first to get a WM9 Sub and it is the only rep yet made that follows the same construction methods as the gen model. The picture showing the disassemlbed watch is mine and is the best rep yet to be made. It is not perfect but by far and away the best so far. The site is not a scam site but there prices are obviously a little higher than some but the watc h is overall very good indeed. I will find some picsw later this week and post them for Perry and other s to view.

By the way I have fitted a gen crystal, tube and crown and gen insert without any modding whatsoever. I replaced the dial with a noob example and the watch is now very hard to tell apart at first glance or even second for that matter. Only by feeling the watch and knowing what to look for would you call it out in public. :rolleyes:

Why would you say they are not a scam site if they were selling the same reps we could buy through our own dealers at twice the price? Even if the product today is better would this not raise a huge red flag for all those who know how the rep world operates? If they were selling the watches we could all buy ourselves at twice the price would this not indicate that the Sub they now offer is just around the corner for all of us to buy at much lower cost? As an example.....They were at one time selling a TW best sub and the price was around 500 bucks.