When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 183G

Guest asad

For $600.00 for this Flava Flav fully modded PAM 183G with 2 OEM Radiomir straps.. It has a tall cannon pin, flattened and polished, new asian swan neck e-series hi rate best model, polished crown tube, custom dial and hands mix lume done next to genuine for comparison and perfect match. dial lower plate polished before lume application to give the silvery look to the dial lume, and all lubed and sealed. also exact sapphire AR as genuine....exact.

I know it is a big jump from the 112's i had been discussing, But i would like to know if this is a good deal as well to compare with the 112E modified i brought up a few days back. Does this have more to offer and is this a better rep, closer to gen? As Flav stated "it is 99.9% accurate to gen".

Thanks

GeekSale116.jpg

GeekSale115.jpg

GeekSale111.jpg

GeekSale110.jpg

GeekSale118.jpg

No Toot I think it is definitely a G series 183, the movement decoration changed from the repeating Panerai, to cotes de geneve with H series.

Well that may be true for the movement, but the dial looks sandwich to me. But I do not know my Radiomir's so well. I thought that the H series was the one that started the sandwich dial.

Do you have a better shot of the movement? It looks different than the one Flav has in his pics. But it may just be the pictures.

Edited by tootall

Woops! my bad for the confusion. Though dang when comparing the Rep to Gen i could not tell the difference. Sorry flav, i found those pictures from a post you had put up a while ago. So guys is this a harder rep to tell from the Gen 183 Pictures are posted first of the Rep then the Pictures of the Gen, can you tell the difference.

183 Rads never came with sausage dials, only sandwich.

The first series released was G-series, with a disctinctive 'Black Seal' txt placed above 6 o'clock. That changed in consecutive series (H-series onwards) when the Black Seal txt was "moved" under 12 o'clock, and 'Panerai' took it's place above 6 o'clock.

Both watches shown by Asad (rep and a gen) are 183G.

:)

babola

hi all i just wanted you all to know that i bought the 183G. Thanks for all your opinions as i am sure this is a very good watch. I am still waiting for the seller of the 112E to send me some newer updated pictures so i can maybe snatch that up as well.