When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Graham Swordfish

yellomen

I found this picture in a post on another replica forum... the member who posted it got it from a japanese website. And he says it's a replica Graham Swordfish with Asian 7750 !!

Personally i think this is quite an ugly watch... but i'm pretty sure some of you will be delighted this one is out on the Japanese market. So maybe soon here as well.

newgraham.jpg

Yep...saw it at my supplier last week....as well as some other new stuff....MBK..AP Rubber / Volcano....Patek silver dial.....Patek blue with diamond markers......AND the new MBK 16610 with hollow midlinks AND serial number laser etched into the sapphire at 6.......sorry for the bad fotos....[censored] lighting and hand held....!

post-288-1201042421_thumb.jpg

post-288-1201042739_thumb.jpg

post-288-1201042782_thumb.jpg

post-288-1201042823_thumb.jpg

post-288-1201042854_thumb.jpg

Edited by TTK

Yep...saw it at my supplier last week....as well as some other new stuff......sorry for the bad fotos....[censored] lighting and hand held....!

tnx for sharing TTK...

so what else have you hidden on your PC that you forgot sharing with us...

maybe the AP ROO Volcano? or something else?

Will be taking orders for the AP ROO Volcano...have advance orders for 6x....have ordered 10x....so 4x to go around....same with the new 16610 Submariner.....10x ordered....all available.....great new hollow midlink bracelet....:D

TTK..I am interested in one of the new MBW subs. Do you have any more pictures to share?

Sorry Perry...not until someone is brave enough to order....same MBK quality.....just updated to 2007 series...with Rolexaround the rehaut.....serial#laser etched @ 6....and hollow midlinks.....otherwise.....a 16610...!

@hava.....send me a PM for payment details......once I get them in...they'll go quicker than lava down the slopes of Mt Etna ......Volcano is a HOT item....pun definitely intended....:lol:

Good stuff! Will be very glad to see the non-destro Swordfish and 46mm Chronofighter being released. Interesting to note that Neil has a photo of the 2007 edition (which Angus confirmed is being repped from an original), whilst the Japanese photo is of an older model. 2 different dials, 2 different factories or simply a genuine being pictured by the Japanese?

The 46mm Chronofighter Oversize was being developed by another factory (I think Angus mentioned the HBB maker was doing the Swordfish). The 43mm won't be repped yet, and the 46mm is looking problematical - the complications to the movement regarding the crown lever could prove difficult!

Out of interest, have you got the link to the article that mentions the Japanese rep?

Sorry Perry...not until someone is brave enough to order....same MBK quality.....just updated to 2007 series...with Rolexaround the rehaut.....serial#laser etched @ 6....and hollow midlinks.....otherwise.....a 16610...!

@hava.....send me a PM for payment details......once I get them in...they'll go quicker than lava down the slopes of Mt Etna ......Volcano is a HOT item....pun definitely intended....:lol:

I am interested in one of your AP ROO volcano? Just PM'ed you for the price info