When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Profumo di Uomo

Victoria

Dear All:

Has it ever happened to you, that having bought an used PAM strap, the moment you take it out of the package...A LOT, but a lot of cologne odour is lingering on it.

And when I say lingering, I mean loitering. :bangin:

Here is a plea to you Paneristi out there, on these or other forums, to go easy on the Fahrenheits and Cool Waters. PLEASE. That handsome strap you are wearing now may find itself on the wrist of another man, or more probably given my collection, on my wrist.

It makes a strap unwearable...

I can understand your feelings.... I happened to me once with a used car I bought. The leather steering wheel had this persistent smell of Old Spice.... - I bought my first aftermarket steering wheel shortly thereafter... :D

:o

And Old Spice too. Not exactly a dandy's cologne. More like great-grandpa's scent.

Poor chubbchubb...

This thread was prompted by having received two such straps in a week. I have received these before, without mentioning it to a person, even to the seller.

@CC: Tsk. LOL. ;)

Dear All:

Has it ever happened to you, that having bought an used PAM strap, the moment you take it out of the package...A LOT, but a lot of cologne odour is lingering on it.

And when I say lingering, I mean loitering. :bangin:

Here is a plea to you Paneristi out there, on these or other forums, to go easy on the Fahrenheits and Cool Waters. PLEASE. That handsome strap you are wearing now may find itself on the wrist of another man, or more probably given my collection, on my wrist.

It makes a strap unwearable...

Well have you seen most of the Paneristi? No wonder they use Fahrenheits and Cool waters :p

If you want true parfums those two are among the best:

(Fellow men's you DON'T want to see the original M7 advertisment :o Victoria may like it :p )

YvesSaintLaurent_RiveGauchePourHomme_lg.jpg

6448.jpg

(Fellow men's you DON'T want to see the original M7 advertisment :o Victoria may like it :p )

This?

Gay.

NTTAWWT. ;)

Well, to make this thread practical, what are some suggestions as to taking out the fragrance from a PAM strap? I've tried rubbing it with Lord Sheraton. Nothing.

@The Mentalist: Thanks! Will do the cotton handkerchief bit and let you know. My bright idea was to take one of these straps (a pricey Dirk!), and put it inside an old Italian leather duffle bag I have -- Italian leather just REEKS of leather. Delicious.

But it just stunk up the duffle bag. :(

That SUCKS! Some people think "if a little is good, then if I use a lot..." and some, like my own sweet mom, just don't have a good sense of smell. Nothing worse than walking into someones trailing cloud of "fragrance"!

Has anyone ever smelled Angel Men? Don't. I tried some out in a shop and ended up having to throw out the shirt I was wearing--it never washed out.

This reminds me, and I'm not going to scrounge up the link since I'm at work, but there is a video commercial (I think it's German) out there for a bottle of vajayjay-scent. Not a cologne, but something for dudes to carry around sniff when they want to be super gross. Maybe you put it on your finger?

Has anyone ever smelled Angel Men? Don't. I tried some out in a shop and ended up having to throw out the shirt I was wearing--it never washed out.

you mean A-Man...with this one or you like it or you don't...I LOVE IT...and as far as I know my sister has the same probl with Angel women...strange how that fragrance can make people feel...

I do have B-man as well ;)

why we are on the parfumes theme...I love one of the "classic" ones...Roma (for many) by Laura Biaggiotti, one of my favs...there are others as well

Edited by dadog13

This reminds me, and I'm not going to scrounge up the link since I'm at work, but there is a video commercial (I think it's German) out there for a bottle of vajayjay-scent. Not a cologne, but something for dudes to carry around sniff when they want to be super gross. Maybe you put it on your finger?

GASP. Only on RWG. :p

(This sounds like only something a nerdy man with a chemistry degree could dream up...)

Well, I've taken my mother's advice and stored these leather straps in between some freshly-laundered cotton sheets. She says they work for shoes, soaking up the odours. That's another gross-out.

just be thankful your strap didnt come smelling like every man's favourite cologne...

"Sex Panther"

045feb37.jpg

"It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good. They've done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time."

:)