When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New DWs runs arrived!

lello

Dear friends,

Finally I received all DWs this morning.

The print quality look good on all of them.

Now, as recently I had some issues and some of the DWs needed to be replaced because of some misalignment problems, this time I want to be more careful before proceeding to the sale, as I don't like you spending badly your money.

In addition, most of the people who in the recent past was supposed to ship me back the defective DW, actually didn't, although I shipped the replacement.

Maybe they did it because they are thinking that these DWs are costing me nothing, or just a little money, but this is not true.

The truth is that besides to the big amount of time I spend following this DW production, they cost me 80% of the price you pay and I also can't afford to waste some along the way.

One of my problems is that I don't have the movement with relative dial, for each kind of DW, to test it.

This fact doesn't allow me to make sure at 100% if the DWs I'm selling, are actually working fine.

So the only way for me to make sure they are fine, or otherwise, is let somebody test it .

I hope I won't be disappointing you too much, but I decided to ship away only one or two pieces for each DW right now, to let somebody testing them properly on the watch.

I was thinking to send the DW to the people who was waiting for a replacement, or to whom already paid, which are only a very few members.

This way, we will have to wait a couple of more weeks, but then we will be sure that nobody would waste time and money, in going back and forward to the watch smith, in case of problems.

Here you can see the pics I made this morning, to the new runs, just to show you that I'm not kidding.

Ok, you could say I could have made this pics any time in the past...

But didn't have the time to go buying the newspaper to put on the background. B)

dw_bunches256.jpg.xs.jpg

I really hope you can understand my position, as it gets really hard when you have to handle returns, multiple shipping, refunds etc...

So let me hope you will be willing and able to hold on for a while longer.

In case some of you would wish to revoke his pre order, or getting refunded (if paid already), I would understand and I would do it right away.

Please guys, forgive me if I decided to proceed this way, but I'm doing it even in the community's interest.

--------------

Update Feb 16 - 08:

Hi guys!

ok, I'm finally ready to ship the DWs away!

Some of them have been tested and they fit well.

The ones for Pam 2893 and 2892 were not tested, but they look fine and I'm pretty sure they won't have any issue.

I have lists of pre orders, this people will have the priority on others on queue, but after 2-3 days from now, if the guys who made pre orders won't buy the DW, I will need to give it to the next in line, so please be aware of that.

As requests are exceeding the availability, I would suggest to give no more than two pieces of the same DW to the same person, or even just one, if they agree.

Eventually I will ship the others, first thing next run and asap.

Pam 7750 DW available: 7 x blk 3 o'clock + 7x blk 4 o'clock + 3 x wht 4 o'clock + 1 x wht 3 o'clock

Pam 2893 DW available: 5

Pam 2892 DW available: 6

Pam 7753 DW available: 2 x blk

Breitling DW available: 14

Ingy DW available: 8 x 2824 + 6 x 2836

Breitling, Ingy and Pam 7750 requests are exceeding, people who will remain without this run, please be a little patient, as I will print a new run of each asap, in around two weeks time, or no more than 20 days.

This time this prediction is reliable, because all cad drawings files and clich

Edited by lello

Great News Lello ...if spare wheels help and you can re-print ...you can have the ones taken out of my watches...they are of no use once your new wheel is in place......got some 7750 , 7753 for now.

Cheers

FGD

just to avoid misunderstandings:

I didn't mean people have to send me the old DWs that came on the reps.

I just meant that when I replaced some defective DWs, only very few (maybe two) members did shipped me back the defective DWs, after I gave them the replacement...

But thank you for your kind intention to send me the useless swapped ones. :)

just to avoid misunderstandings:

I didn't mean people have to send me the old DWs that came on the reps.

I just meant that when I replaced some defective DWs, only very few (maybe two) members did shipped me back the defective DWs, after I gave them the replacement...

But thank you for your kind intention to send me the useless swapped ones. :)

No misunderstaning on my part Lello....:-)

You do us all a great service providing these new DW and if the old rep ones can be re-printed and help keep your costs down then I am personally happy to help.

All the best

FGD

Hi guys!

ok, I'm finally ready to ship the DWs away!

Some of them have been tested and they fit well.

The ones for Pam 2893 and 2892 were not tested, but they look fine and I'm pretty sure they won't have any issue.

I have lists of pre orders, this people will have the priority on others on queue, but after 2-3 days from now, if the guys who made pre orders won't buy the DW, I will need to give it to the next in line, so please be aware of that.

As requests are exceeding the availability, I would suggest to give no more than two pieces of the same DW to the same person, or even just one, if they agree.

Eventually I will ship the others, first thing next run and asap.

Pam 7750 DW available: 7 x blk 3 o'clock + 7x blk 4 o'clock + 3 x wht 4 o'clock + 1 x wht 3 o'clock

Pam 2893 DW available: 5

Pam 2892 DW available: 6

Pam 7753 DW available: 2 x blk

Breitling DW available: 14

Ingy DW available: 8 x 2824 + 6 x 2836

Breitling, Ingy and Pam 7750 requests are exceeding, people who will remain without this run, please be a little patient, as I will print a new run of each asap, in around two weeks time, or no more than 20 days.

This time this prediction is reliable, because all cad drawings files and clich

I noticed that there are some members whom think I'm also printing the DWs for the Breitling SFSO.

But this is not the case.

SFSO it's different and it is on 2824, while the Breit DWs I'm making, are only on 7750.

One member a few days a go, told me he would have made a poll, or opened a thread, to see if there were at least 20 people interested and so, I could start a production for this DW.

hey lello,

tried to PM you, i'll be leaving for a trip to new orleans so if one of the 2892s are for me, let me know so i can shoot out a paypal. thanks for another awesome offering!

dave

I'm wondering if anybody of the buyers of a white 7753 DW, could be willing to sell it to another member, for the same price he paid...

I'm asking because there are a couple of members who are waiting to get a replacement of this DW, for a long time and my printer incredibly keeps making them wrong... :( (only them)

Now he is going to re print them, but if in the meanwhile some of you is not using it, there would be a member who would get it right away from you.

Let me know, thanks.

I noticed that there are some members whom think I'm also printing the DWs for the Breitling SFSO.

But this is not the case.

SFSO it's different and it is on 2824, while the Breit DWs I'm making, are only on 7750.

One member a few days a go, told me he would have made a poll, or opened a thread, to see if there were at least 20 people interested and so, I could start a production for this DW.

Hey dude!

I've finally done so: lello's SOSF DWs interest thread as per our discussion. Hope this will come to fruition... ^_^