When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Heritage rep

shultz

Hi there,

I'll definitely pull the trigger on Jay's new Heritage. But I can't make my decision: Brown, blue or black dial? As we can see by Jay's pics the brownish rep comes with a nice spot on sunburst/ sun decor dial as the real deal. I asked him whether the black dial would be as shiny as the brown one but that doesn't seem so.

Is there any early bird/ owner of the blue or black dial version on board who could post a pic please? I'd apreciate any help to make my decision. Thanks a lot! :thumbs:

There are a few members who have purchased this watch, and are awating delivery of it, so pics will be available soon.

In the mean time, in my opinion the black is the nicest! I know it has its similarities with its competitors (Submariner, PO), but it just looks so classy in that colour, especially if they release the rubber strap the gen comes on.

In the mean time, in my opinion the black is the nicest! I know it has its similarities with its competitors (Submariner, PO), but it just looks so classy

Yes, you're absolutely right! I am already owning two UPOs and I am working on a Fifty Fathoms Fantasy Frankenwatch project (BP dial purchased by Enzo over on RWI) based on a pseudo-Ruhla. But whereas the Franken BP will not match the real Fifty Fathoms that Heritage matches my taste a 100% because it has a real classy design, is damn close to the BP but the size is nicer: 46mm! I hope the black dial will show the same nice sun decor dial as the gen! On th eother hand: The brownish dial with a mesh band will be killer, too!

Edited by shultz

Hello, had to join this board to see the comparing photos that Jay has published. Even with some flaws I think the watch looks really nice. I've already ordered the brown one, and I am waiting.... Has anyone got one yet?

There are two reviews on our board at the moment albeit for a black one and a blue one, but they will at least show you the quality of the watch.

BTW welcome to RWG.

Ken