When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Patek Nautilus

thedoctor

Here's my Patek Nautilus from River. I consider it the best Patek rep. out there right now for you Patek lovers. I briefly had a gold Calatrava from Eddie which was very accurate in appearance, but was light as a feather b/c of the gold plating, and had an asian movement. This one has I believe a 2824. It has a high level of finish and a good weight to it. It also has a solid unadorned back like the genuine, so there are no display back issues showing nongenuine movements.

post-415-1142716116_thumb.jpg

post-415-1142716143_thumb.jpg

post-415-1142716159_thumb.jpg

post-415-1142716182_thumb.jpg

It's a fantastic rep, I used to hae it too, but sold it off. After seeing these pictures, I ordered it again from River. The flaws are the crown sticks out a bit too much, and the date font is incorrect, and the roman numerals are too large. But it's good quality.

Obviously you have classy tastes Doc:

Well guys, after a while I guess I would have something worthwhile to add to your great new site. I pulled this comparison picture off of my long, long, time ago in a RWG land far, far away post when I bought this same watch from River. It gives a better picture of how close it is to the original. Since it isn't produced and rare these days, most sales people haven't seen it so they probably wouldn't pick up that its a rep., even with the most obvious flaw of the crown. And the finish is superb, of all the reps I used to own, it has the best in my opinion.

Forever grateful,

Omni B)

post-652-1158878165_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...