When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

'Hammers' skeleton Panerai featured on 'Risti

PAMman

For those of us who are also regulars on the 'Risti forum, Hammer will be familiar as one of the best known members, particularly since his unfortunate accident last year. He has a great collection of historic pieces and is considered, by many, as an authority on the history of the brand. He recently showed off his special 'project' watch and it was greatly admired.

Check out this thread and see who provided the series of detailed photos - posted as 'Anonymous' but with the Login 'tourby'. Is the most prominent 'Risti also an RWG member???? That looks like a Jimmy Fu caseback and crownguard (now brushed), probably a Jimmy Fu case too.

hxxp://www.network54.com/Forum/353391/thread/1203395921/I+am+in+love+with+that+Hammer+skeleton+watch.++Have+I+missed+specific+details+on

+it-%26gt%3B%26gt%3B%26gt%3B

For those of us who are also regulars on the 'Risti forum, Hammer will be familiar as one of the best known members, particularly since his unfortunate accident last year. He has a great collection of historic pieces and is considered, by many, as an authority on the history of the brand. He recently showed off his special 'project' watch and it was greatly admired.

Check out this thread and see who provided the series of detailed photos - posted as 'Anonymous' but with the Login 'tourby'. Is the most prominent 'Risti also an RWG member???? That looks like a Jimmy Fu caseback and crownguard (now brushed), probably a Jimmy Fu case too.

hxxp://www.network54.com/Forum/353391/thread/1203395921/I+am+in+love+with+that+Hammer+skeleton+watch.++Have+I+missed+specific+details+on

+it-%26gt%3B%26gt%3B%26gt%3B

Tourby looks like he's doing fairly well with business, and trades on many other boards (and strictly does not sell replicas), so I doubt Hammer would spend time on RWG. Looks pretty nice, that Maurice Lacroix movement must have cost a pretty penny.

Tourby looks like he's doing fairly well with business, and trades on many other boards (and strictly does not sell replicas), so I doubt Hammer would spend time on RWG.

OTOH, Tourby has recently changed his member ID. There's always interesting motivation for that. :p

*sees the ex-Tourby reading this thread now, waves hello*

Looks pretty nice, that Maurice Lacroix movement must have cost a pretty penny.

I really appreciate his life story; it's inspirational -- if Hammer has a massive collection, it couldn't belong to a nicer person. Thanks for the link, PAMman!