When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Seamaster Chrono

Sturb

OK, here is my first serious rep. It was $225 from silix.

I have managed to scratch the Bezel insert (a week after I got it) so I shall be replacing that as soon as I find out where to get one from (any ideas) Other than that I am over the moon with it. It was running about a minute and a half a day fast when I got it but I have managed to get that down to about 5 seconds a day (with a lot of patience) Anyway, enough of me, here are the pics.

Cheers

Paul

SNV30815.jpg

SNV30825.jpg

SNV30827.jpg

Edited by Sturb

Great rep, and SMP Chrono is an excellent choice. This is one of the reps I will never part with.

You seem to have the bezel correctly aligned, too. Very nice.

I realigned the bezel after reading your review on the watch (thanks). Does anyone know where I can get a replacement though?

I realigned the bezel after reading your review on the watch (thanks). Does anyone know where I can get a replacement though?

I bought mine from Josh (exact same watch) and asked him if he would sell me a couple inserts. He did for something like $15 or $20 a piece (can't remember exactly how much).

You might want to try and contact your seller, if no luck there, check with Joshua (Perfect Clones).

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, that's a beauty. Mine arrived a few days ago, but I've had no luck with the bezel alignment. Tried the hairdryer method, and it won't budge. The bezel wont come off complete, either. Surprising, as it rotates very easily - not the crisp clicks of a SMP..

Amendment, March:

Half an hour on a sunny windowsill worked a treat. Mine's perfick, now!

Edited by f5mando

Silix will supply you with a replacement insert for $25. Not sure if that includes shipping or not. My SMP Chrono came with an extremely loose insert (i.e it fell off) so realigning it was easy. My bezel click around nicely with plent of resistance just like the gen.

Silix will supply you with a replacement insert for $25. Not sure if that includes shipping or not. My SMP Chrono came with an extremely loose insert (i.e it fell off) so realigning it was easy. My bezel click around nicely with plent of resistance just like the gen.

Is there any way to strengthen the resistance of the bezel on my 4th gen PO?

• 2 weeks later...

You can find a gen insert for less than that on fleabay.