When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Asian SOH

b16a2

Has anyone seen the latest Heritage, now available with asian movement! It is a bargain at 130USD!! Looks to be exactly the same, just with a different movement and mineral glass without AR!

I saw that...and was tempted...but I think it's too big for me at 46mm. I ended up ordering the SFSO Asian in white dial instea.

Hi,

Is there a chance that dealers send you the cheaper version if you buy the more expensive version e.g the one with AR coated and Sapphire and Swiss movement for $250 ? Just how do we know whether we got what we paid for.

I'm just worried that if I order the more expensive version I might end up getting the cheaper version. How to tell ?

Nick

Hi,

Is there a chance that dealers send you the cheaper version if you buy the more expensive version e.g the one with AR coated and Sapphire and Swiss movement for $250 ? Just how do we know whether we got what we paid for.

I'm just worried that if I order the more expensive version I might end up getting the cheaper version. How to tell ?

Nick

In this particular case, look for AR coating on the more expensive version's sapphire crystal.

cheaper version does not have AR plus the crystal is sapphire vs mineral. open the case back and check the movement too.

Hi,

Nick

This is one watch I am going to buy.

Usil, had sourced the woven mesh bracelet about 10 days ago, think it was from lonestar.com ?

It was fairly exy, at $150.

If anyone comes accross anything similar, am sure that more than a few members would appreciate.

I have had no luck so far.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone seen the latest Heritage, now available with asian movement! It is a bargain at 130USD!! Looks to be exactly the same, just with a different movement and mineral glass without AR!

It's a shame for a Breitling replica to be totally without AR. It's just not right.

I mean, they have already put in so much effort to assemble the watch, why can't

they put in a little bit more to have the crystal coated?? <_<:o

Regards,

dooley