When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Link Ladies

Victoria

As you know, I have the very lovely Narikaa Ladies Tag Link in black.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=372776

I've been wearing it without having the bracelet sized. Just now, when I went to take Wristcheck photos, I noticed to my horror, one of the clasp screws was missing. It's unwearable. I'll probably end up having to canabalise sunglasses or similar to get the screw. Or pay my watchsmith or an oculist for it.

But just so that you know, if you have one, TIGHTEN IT NOW!

Or else. :wounded1:

taglinkscrewic1.jpg

taglinkscrewmissingtc9.jpg

Those of you who always suspected I had a screw loose, now have confirmation. :p

what are the odds...

i have the same watch i bought for the g/f at xmas and i was told today it is also missing a screw...

why cant someone bring out a 'rep-screw collection'....few bucks and it includes the popular sized screws such as these and those in the pam crown guards...as those are the 2 screws i am now missing

what are the odds...

i have the same watch i bought for the g/f at xmas and i was told today it is also missing a screw...

why cant someone bring out a 'rep-screw collection'....few bucks and it includes the popular sized screws such as these and those in the pam crown guards...as those are the 2 screws i am now missing

Jeez, at first I felt I had posted superfluously (By-Tor had the gentlest retort along those lines).

But if there is a guy or gal out there with this watch, who HASN'T checked their Tag's screws -- well, do it now. -_-

BTW, tonight I lost one Rolex springbar, and one of the DSN hands of 3. They just flew. It's St. Anthony time...

Jeez, at first I felt I had posted superfluously (By-Tor had the gentlest retort along those lines).

But if there is a guy or gal out there with this watch, who HASN'T checked their Tag's screws -- well, do it now. -_-

BTW, tonight I lost one Rolex springbar, and one of the DSN hands of 3. They just flew. It's St. Anthony time...

I had the same problem when I had a Tag Link Chrono I used to have... I could not find a replacement screw. This was my only complaint about the watch. Even if you have not lost it yet and can tighten it... it can come loose very easily and then you are up the proverbial creek without a paddle...

• 1 month later...