When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MidWeek Wrist Check

By-Tor

IMG_1197.jpg

WOW! Worth the wait, worth the wait, Jsmith.

This whole page, from Lanikai's new BIG photos of his BCE, to Scoobs' delicious Havanna Drifter, to the naughty but beautiful business Chopard Cronsell wore to work (hope it's not a bank!), Max' Seiko, EVERY watch so far -- perfect.

EDIT: Hey! I just checked. This is the first Wristie so far, where I didn't get any ratings.

Well that's the last time I go girlie for you all. :p

...the naughty but beautiful business Chopard Cronsell wore to work (hope it's not a bank!)...EVERY watch so far -- perfect.

First of all, thank you for the compliment! I'm really having fun learning how to take good photos of these watches I love so much! Thanks to Pugwash and TTK for giving us the lessons in photography, they really help!

Secondly, if you check my wrist shots carefully you must have an idea about what my job is...at least I don't have to decide what to wear in the morning! :p What I do in that attire is definitely not the norm for camouflage...check the avatar ;)

My new cat as of last night. I want to name him something watch-related....suggestions are welcome.

Something watch-related is a odd name for a cat. Before you go with it, my suggestion would be to try picturing yourself calling out "Come here Something Watch-related!" or "Something Watch-related where are you??" It doesn't really flow off the tongue.

My new cat as of last night. I want to name him something watch-related....suggestions are welcome.

That's easy. You're cat looks like a Pasha.

Sounds like a female name, but it's actually a very high-ranking Ottoman Empire title -- usually given to a lionine looking old gentleman, with flowing beard, seated on a cushion.

This is the infamous Ali Pasha of Yannina. Looks just like your cat, Mezz.

20213756.JPG

Unless you want to name it Kobold.

@Cronsell: Thanks! Actually, Milgauss not pronounced the French way, is an interesting name for a pet -- even though it's sounds Nixon/Simpsonesque. :)

That's easy. You're cat looks like a Pasha.

Sounds like a female name, but it's actually a very high-ranking Ottoman Empire title -- usually given to a lionine looking old gentleman, with flowing beard, seated on a cushion.

Victoria: and I was going to say something stupid like Milgauss or Daytona :huh: ...your name choice, like your taste in straps, is exquisite!