When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam111h, My First Panerai From Precious Time

www_watch

Hi there!

So that´s my first posting to show off a nice watch I´ve bought.

It´s one of the few reps I have, besides an old ETA Sub and a 7750 Navitimer.

Transaction with Precious Time was perfect. The watch arrived at my door on the 5th day after payment.

I´m really satisfied with the quality of this one. Surface and polishing of the case

is the best of all Panerai reps I´ve seen yet. It has a swiss Unitas movement with

what I think is one of these non-working swan necks that we discussed before.

So when you turn it around you get one hell of a "bling-bling" show from the very

good finished movement. I´ve seen other display back PAM reps with the "H"-movt.

that didn´t have a finish that shiny and clean and looked much more dull.

The crown guard is brushed finish and fits 100% onto the case with no gaps at all.

Also the lever is 100% flush with the crown guard and has a nice and high quality feel when

opening and closing.

The strap is normal quality, but will be changed anyway . The buckle is also finished very nice.

It has lost 3 seconds after winding for the first time over the last 24 hours. And that´s "out of the box".

I´m really impressed by this performance.

What more can I say..... I love this watch! :wub:

Here are some pics.

The watch is impressive, my photographing skills not that much..... :lol:

And it´s only an old 2MP Nikon.

Comments are welcome!

After unpacking:

71140-32648.jpg

All protectives removed:

71140-32649.jpg

A little bit closer:

71140-32650.jpg

Outdoor in the sunshine:

71140-32651.jpg

So for this really awesome watch ..how much altogether with the nice box?? how bout the paper? The correct version ?? :D

Warranty card is the "Certifidato" version.... :lol: Rest of the papers top notch.

Send a PM to Precious Time for pricing details. He´ll respond very quickly.

• 1 year later...

PT is amazing to work with. He is my new fulltime dealer for the forseable future for sure! Pricing is extremely fair. I am waiting on my first pieces from him that should be here this week. I'll take pictures and upload promptly then. :1a:

good standard rep... but not good enough for me :p i would go for full modded PAM

why you need papers + box for a rep? This money would spend for palp crown, relume work, cannion pin fixed and a movement with nice dagger swan neck

cheers

Tourby

good standard rep... but not good enough for me :p i would go for full modded PAM

why you need papers + box for a rep? This money would spend for palp crown, relume work, cannion pin fixed and a movement with nice dagger swan neck

By the photos, it seemed to me that it had the cannon pix, dagger, and swan neck done. No clue about palp crown, but didn't look too badly.

If I weren't up in DSN's biness these days, I'd knuckle down and buy one from Angus too. His presentation is first-rate, and after Swemoose's disaster, I know he's reliable.

By the photos, it seemed to me that it had the cannon pix, dagger, and swan neck done. No clue about palp crown, but didn't look too badly.

If I weren't up in DSN's biness these days, I'd knuckle down and buy one from Angus too. His presentation is first-rate, and after Swemoose's disaster, I know he's reliable.

I don't see any dagger. Just a standard Swiss needle with swan neck. And I am not so sure about the cannon pin fix. From that angle it could go either way.

I do like the box and all the eatra goodies.

Miss vbarrett please open your eyes before you post here anything... no dagger - no cannion pin

you will catch up pugwash... you need only 7.000 posts :p

I LOVE that watch!

Please supply contact info

looks like a good rep dealer who needs a new customer

I googled precious time and got a singapore watch dealer but no PAMS

Is this right?

Am I being ignored?????

I'll admit I'm new here, but for a site that seems to be pretty friendly, I'm gettin no love.

Is there some great unspoken here?

Just want some help acquiring a good rep like this one

Please....

Somebody........?

Am I being ignored?????

I'll admit I'm new here, but for a site that seems to be pretty friendly, I'm gettin no love.

Is there some great unspoken here?

Just want some help acquiring a good rep like this one

Please....

Somebody........?

Soonermatt, as you can imagine, people in the forum field questions like this several times per day. It's not a question of unfriendliness, but of hoping the person might hit "Search" first, since the questions are all answered there. :)

Such info is often confidential at that, because of the nature of the business. I'm sure you get me.

And although I personally think people should be given leeway as newbies, but just so that you know, the VIP upgrade provides you with tonnes of info, immediately.

Good luck!