When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for a modder in New England looking to make some quick $$$

seadweller3

there was a guy in boston, but he went legit, no more rep work. we have a north american contact, up in good ol' canada. I have a package on its way up right now.

As do I! ;)

We Yanks are such creatures of instant gratification. The week's delay to Canada is just not in our vocabulary. :p

I've heard of a couple of good options in the US. I can't remember the guy's name, but I remember thinking he wasn't very well known, had excellent prices, and was very skilled and willing to work on reps...tip of my tongue. I'll come back and update it if I can EVER log into RWI.

I've heard of a couple of good options in the US. I can't remember the guy's name, but I remember thinking he wasn't very well known, had excellent prices, and was very skilled and willing to work on reps...tip of my tongue. I'll come back and update it if I can EVER log into RWI.

Look at TRC There is a new EU modder (in UK) TommyHighWay.. ^_^

You could try bklm1234, he has the bkmariner which is a nicely modded noobmariner and has done stuff w/ the new SSD. You can find him here or over at RWI. Another possibility is Vaccum- also over at RWI. I don't know what he's up to these days- maybe he's real busy.

For what you'd pay someone, you could buy the tools and do it yourself. Rolex caseback opener- $40, set of screwdrivers- $10-30, files, wet dry sandpaper, polish, maybe $20. Gio's got a tutorial at the top of this section. Your biggest risk is pulling the stem/crown w/o boogering up the keyless works. Been there, done that! It can take 15-30 minutes to mod the cg's.

Filing the back of the bezel insert and installing a better pearl isn't that tough either- you just have to take your time and be careful.

I think also try to doi it by yourself if you can't find a modder in the Us...

Take first a cheap watch for experimenting on the CG's...

For installing the Gen Insert shape it down on the bottom and a little bit on the sides...