When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

mid week wrist wear

prince458

Wait, wait, please! Don't Gold Star me yet. :lol:

I was, of course, just taking the mickey out of my good friend, and fellow Strapista, Dluddy. These are my REAL WRISTCHECKS!

WEDNESDAY

Bought this very stealth PVD'ed Rolex LV from Davewe! What do you think?

rolexlvblacknatocrownin8.jpg

Am I loving it on a black NATO!

rolexlvblacknatoshowingjf9.jpg

Not bad, not bad. :)

rolexlvblacknatowristiesw7.jpg

THURSDAY

Micah made this strap as a Prototype, but never followed up. On the Andrew PAM 177h, lookin' MAHVELLOUS!

pam177hmicahrushmorerocnl8.jpg

He called it "Stone", with nickle stitching. But I told him I'd call it "Rushmore". :p

pam177hmicahrushmoresiday7.jpg

An unusual Wristie. :tu:

pam177hmicahrushmoremirhq3.jpg

P.S.: I know, Dluddy! Payback's gonna be a beeotch. Don't forget to paint your nails fire engine red! :lol:

Wait, wait, please! Don't Gold Star me yet. :lol:

I was, of course, just taking the mickey out of my good friend, and fellow Strapista, Dluddy. These are my REAL WRISTCHECKS!

WEDNESDAY

Bought this very stealth PVD'ed Rolex LV from Davewe! What do you think?

rolexlvblacknatocrownin8.jpg

Am I loving it on a black NATO!

rolexlvblacknatoshowingjf9.jpg

Not bad, not bad. :)

rolexlvblacknatowristiesw7.jpg

P.S.: I know, Dluddy! Payback's gonna be a beeotch. Don't forget to paint your nails fire engine red! :lol:

OMB! That's worth 5 stars and 5 zings from me Vik :1a::good: !!! Amazing watch, I must have my LV PVDed to add to my Black Beauty collection!.......and you and dluddy are making me sick with this post of your 113s :thumbsupsmileyanim::good: ! Arggggggggh! I have to get one!!!!

OMB! That's worth 5 stars and 5 zings from me Vik :1a::good: !!!

OMG! Do you have 5 accounts too? ;)

Thanks, Hike!

Amazing watch, I must have my LV PVDed to add to my Black Beauty collection!.......

Are you ready to puke? It was free. He threw it in, as part of my other purchases. SICK. Thanks, Dave!!

and you and dluddy are making me sick with this post of your 113s :thumbsupsmileyanim::good: ! Arggggggggh! I have to get one!!!!

That is my old Andrew 113e, with engraved bridges. BEAUTIFUL. And the dial is more accurate than the much more pricey DSN 113. The Andrew 113e never gets worn after I got the Davidsen, but I refuse to sell it. I won't ever sell my watches.

BTW, I notice that Dluddy's Pirate Buckle from StrapCulture is bigger than mine. New version?

That is my old Andrew 113e, with engraved bridges. BEAUTIFUL. And the dial is more accurate than the much more pricey DSN 113. The Andrew 113e never gets worn after I got the Davidsen, but I refuse to sell it. I won't ever sell my watches.

BTW, I notice that Dluddy's Pirate Buckle from StrapCulture is bigger than mine. New version?

Oh, come on, Vik! You can't have two of the same???......it will be in good hands! :lol::thumbsupsmileyanim:

That one will be hard to top VB :lol: I'm not good with Fur

My buckle is bigger than yours :p It is the new Legend II buckle....

That one will be hard to top VB :lol: I'm not good with Fur

That was supposed to be your arm hair! :p

(I also didn't have a "guy shirt" like your white shirt, so I used my dad's lab coat!)

My buckle is bigger than yours :p It is the new Legend II buckle....

Ahhh. I need to place an order with Seth then. Thanks, Dluddy, and for being such a good sport. :)

Love that shot... B)

Thanks, Fendushi!

To my shock, since I was told that this is a Prototype (I assumed the only one of its kind in the world), I see this on another site!

micahstoneeu6.jpg

Same strap and stitching, right? Boo. :g:

And why are the Midweek Wristies so unpopular this week...few posts. :(