When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Watch, new lens, new shots

section8

Just got this 3717 yesterday - new dial en route from Josh because the markers are fubbed up on this one but otherwise i love it. Strap is Gator from TWB on IWC Deployant.

I also recently got a 50mm f/1.8 Nikkor for my D70s so i decided to give it a go on the IWC.

DSC_5965_PP.jpg

DSC_5973_PP.jpg

Still learning how to take proper pics, so any input is appreciated. I don't have a proper flash yet so I try not to use it at all- the downside is i have to use higher ISO sometimes so these are a little grainy.

One of the best photos I've seen recently.

The out-of-focus background just adds to the film noir look. :type:

Wow, thanks :) That's one of the reasons i wanted this lens, the low stop gives a very narrow depth of field so you can get cool shots like this.

Just got this 3717 yesterday - new dial en route from Josh because the markers are fubbed up on this one but otherwise i love it. Strap is Gator from TWB on IWC Deployant.

I also recently got a 50mm f/1.8 Nikkor for my D70s so i decided to give it a go on the IWC.

DSC_5965_PP.jpg

DSC_5973_PP.jpg

Still learning how to take proper pics, so any input is appreciated. I don't have a proper flash yet so I try not to use it at all- the downside is i have to use higher ISO sometimes so these are a little grainy.