When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A Farewell to RWG.......

cc

btw........

I've never posted a picture of my wife or myself on any forums ever...... We are very happy. no rude comments please.

block.jpg

You guys look great, I LOVE photos like this, and people like you who love each other and show it.

Nice shoes BTW, I had about 20 pairs of Onitsuka Tigers at one point.

dim sum WTF??!! chicken feet......

DSC03930.jpg

I ordered the same exact dim sum the other day, it just said "chicken in black bean sauce", the left out one important detail (the word FEET!)

Actually I tried to take a bite before I really took a good look at it. Almost chipped a tooth.

Looks like you are having fun CC....except for the $650 shoes, of course :)

Thanks for the update

@doc savage: i currently have 6 pairs. i have a friend who's a dealer and gets "custom/special" shipments twice a year for their one off colors. I wear only these....... other than my dress shoes..... There hasnt been aother shoe more comfortable than these.

yeah D, i have spent a decent amount on her shopping in HK........and i still have GZ and a week in Toyko....... <_<<_<

I plan to bring about 2kish for watches. i have a list for myself and a few members here.....mostly watch parts. That is pretty much the highlight/objective of my trip besides my business agenda... Japan is primarily for the Mrs as she hasnt been yet so i figured we transfer over on the way home.

ok, off to Zhuhai and then GZ on Thursday.

CC

@doc savage: i currently have 6 pairs. i have a friend who's a dealer and gets "custom/special" shipments twice a year for their one off colors. I wear only these....... other than my dress shoes..... There hasn't been another shoe more comfortable than these.

CC

I try to keep my personal possessions to a minimum, plus people who see my shoe closet inevitably make some kind of comment about how I have more shoes than most girls, so I gave away all the pairs I didn't really wear. Tigers are underrated, fashionable, retro, and rarely out of place--the perfect sport/casual shoe. I have a pair of black/gold Ultimate 81's and brown/ketchup X-Caliber GT's that I have worn almost completely out, I wish they would make more in subtle dark colors.

my current black/white tiger's im wearing are beat to sh*t.....and induced in urine..... i am calling them my "pee shoes"..........

they have China all over it.......

me walking the streets of HK......in my pee shoes......

HK-Shantou082.jpg

He looks like he's looking for a watch! :p

i'm going to pick some up today. Heading to GZ in an hour.

They really dont have any good watches in HK. I've looked throughout Mong Kok and even with a local guide, there isnt anything worth mentioning.

I will report back once i get to Japan.

Cheers,

chinkiechinkie from china....... lol!

i'd be lucky to find any honpo watches........ pretty much anything rare....2892/2893 movments, ti cases, "ultimate" reps etc.

crossing my fingers.

On the off chance you do, I'll take a titanium PAM194 ... honpo has never replied to my emails :(

But seriously, you're right, you'll be lucky to find these good watches... but keep looking and good luck ! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

And enjoy the time away :)

• 2 weeks later...
And don't forget to try the infamous monkey brains in China ..... you probably haven't had time to look at the off-topic forum ;)

there were soo many unidentified things i digested during my trip in China. if it taste good and you dont know what it was.............dont ask.... ;)

anyway, i bought some really good watches. i'll post some pictures of them when i get home.

like the japanese say............."have a safe fright!!"

cc

Have a nice stay and a safe trip home.

I noticed on the pictures taken in HK that you don't wear a watch, is there a special reason for it ??

Carpe Diem,

Cats

He said he didn't so he could buy a few while he's there. I think he might need a few more wrists.