When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where's Silix?

ferrariz

The same thing happened to me. Unfortunately, it was my first time dealing with him/her... and the last. I usually deal with Andrew at trustytime so I'm not used to difficult transactions and unanswered emails. I went to silix because he has a watch that Andrew doesn't. I'm just going to wait until Andrew gets the watch and order it from him. I guess that's the beauty of a free market.

I just got an email update on an order from him 2 days ago...and wasn't expecting to hear anything from him until 4am Saturday (tomorrow).

He's usually 24hrs for a response except he doesn't work on weekends so, depending on when you email, it could be 2-3 days for a response (Monday morning or early afternoon).

He has slow response but his product is good, he's reliable, sends parts, is cheap and will stand by his products.

I ordered a couple of cases from him - he has so far answered every email with in a day or three but it has been 18 (3/4) days since payment and I know nothing has shipped until at least last friday 3/21

I have every faith that I am getting the stuff I ordered - just wish it would show already.

• 2 weeks later...

Can I ask what the quality of Silix's items are like. He seems much much cheaper than others. I was about to pay $270 for a Omega Ultra but

his stuff is loads cheaper. THanks in advance

I ordered a couple of cases from him - he has so far answered every email with in a day or three but it has been 18 (3/4) days since payment and I know nothing has shipped until at least last friday 3/21

I have every faith that I am getting the stuff I ordered - just wish it would show already.

Can I ask what the quality of Silix's items are like. He seems much much cheaper than others. I was about to pay $270 for a Omega Ultra but

his stuff is loads cheaper. THanks in advance

His stuff at silix-prime.com are the same that other dealers carry.

He also have some cheaper stuff over at watchsilix.com.

Many thanks, possibly gutted as just ordered 4 watches through trustytime "andrew" and have now seen the watched on Silixprime for 50$ each cheaper. :o

His stuff at silix-prime.com are the same that other dealers carry.

He also have some cheaper stuff over at watchsilix.com.

silix will have the same stock as the others but at cheaper prices. apart from the exclusives. but then he has the best version of the VC Overseas :)

If you're unsure, just ask if it's the same as the others and he'll give you an honest answer... he always has to me over the past couple of years or so.