When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A Bound Revolution

freddy333

Worth? No idea. I paid $75 plus shipping right after the auction was announced. If they are still available, Antiquorum can give you details.

The book is also available as a free downloadable .pdf file from their website, but the hard copy is much, much nicer.

Thanks freddy. Good reply.

no way!! thats awesome i would love to see that. You can get it free from the website as pdf you say? im gunna check that out right now.

www.Antiquorum.com???

You got it...the link to the catalogue is:

Antiquorum Rolex Revolution Catalogue

From here...there is a button in the control for downloading the PDF. I have to say, that paper copy is really tempting...I recently received the 2006 and 2007 Wristwatch Annual, and am not sure about getting the 2008 one...but this catalogue is something.

I guess they got inundated with requests for the catalog after the pictures hit TZ & then raised the price. I still think it is a must have.

I think it's pretty standard for auction catalogues with a reasonable lot. We have a massive collection of Christies/Sotheby's fine art auction catalogues which are very cost effective to get subscriptions for for a year which might be about $400 for everything.

I guess they got inundated with requests for the catalog after the pictures hit TZ & then raised the price. I still think it is a must have.

Hey Freddy,

Mine just arrived after 1 week of waiting...and I have to say, for anybody interested in Rolex...it is DEFINITELY a must have. That is one beautiful catalogue...and loaded with some great reference pics and trivia information. I was surprised to see the Panerai with the Rollie movement included in the auction. Nice!

It's definitely horologist coffee table material!

I got mine last week. $90 shipping included, here in the USA. It certainly is a 'must' for the Rolex aficionado, but I'm not sure if I agree with everything written in there. But since Rolex never comments, there is no definitive answer to some of these fine points of ephemera.