When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Slevin, who has a good one?

Master Chief

I already have 3717, and I really like mine. :D

3717_ontheLenovo_3.jpg

Now, I'm looking for a good SLEVIN, someone report some problem ["swiss made" misaligned not at 30, but at 33] and [Chrono at '6' sometimes working, sometimes don't]...

I don't know who has a good SLEVIN, all dealers have same one or not?

pls let me know :D

MC

I just received my Slevin from a dealer called SoCalTimer on another board. It looks great. The Swiss Made is aligned perfectly. It is an absolutely stunning watch with the SS bracelet (in my opinion). The SS bracelet was the reason I decided on this instead of the Cousteau. What is interesting is that some dealers state that theirs has double AR, and some say single AR. Mine is single AR, but I am not concerned about that since I was planning to send it out for double AR and date wheel change any way. So maybe there are different factories building these?

Thanks raman!

I will go to Jakub for double AR & swapping DW-day wheel.

and I know socaltimer at geek but I don't have buying experience...

He's price so good? or same other dealers?

I just received my Slevin from a dealer called SoCalTimer on another board. It looks great. The Swiss Made is aligned perfectly. It is an absolutely stunning watch with the SS bracelet (in my opinion). The SS bracelet was the reason I decided on this instead of the Cousteau. What is interesting is that some dealers state that theirs has double AR, and some say single AR. Mine is single AR, but I am not concerned about that since I was planning to send it out for double AR and date wheel change any way. So maybe there are different factories building these?

Thanks Spike!

I know Jakub is gentleman!!

Your slevin is GEN not Rep! right? :D Looks really really GREAT!!!!

ANd 1 more Question, how about quality of detail (dial index...)??

I got mine from Josh but had him send it direct to k222 for ar & dw mods. It is by far my favourite now.....

DSC00243.jpg

DSC00367.jpg

Cousteau is next ^_^

Edited by Master Chief

To me, the dial/detail looks perfect. There may be some glaring differences to some experts here but I can't spot them. To me this is an amazing rep.

Agree!

But when you look at the lume markers, will that not bother you? I mean, would IWC really apply them crookedly?

Agree!

But when you look at the lume markers, will that not bother you? I mean, would IWC really apply them crookedly?

I haven't had mine lumed yet and up until I saw dluddy's I wasn't going to get it done.

Wow dluddy yours looks great!! How much was it to get it done?

Sorry for the late response guys, yes, I got mine from SoCalTimer on Repgeek. Very happy with mine, and the price was lower than the other dealers as well. The lume markers are all straight and as good as it gets. It looks great without any mods so far, but it is going for double AR and datewheel change as soon as my 3717 with the same mods from K2222 is back! B)

Thanks dluddy & Puggy!

How about yellow? anyone who has yellow Aquatimer?

It looks good or not? Gen yellow is a little bit Lemon color, how about rep?

85fdec19589076e0390c9ac488bc593b.image.750x498.jpg

The shade of yellow is a small detail compared to the fact that the gen yellow version only comes in titanium...

The shade of yellow is a small detail compared to the fact that the gen yellow version only comes in titanium...

And the yellow accent on the inner bezel & the minute yellow hand does NOT glow, in another words, no lume on them. I don't know how the Gen is but I nevertheless I don't understand the purpose of just one lumed hand?

Edited by jaggi

I just received a Slevin from Josh, earlier this week. It arrived perfect. All markers alligned, "Swiss Made" perfectly alligned at six o'clock. Indeed Double AR, but not very effective AR, certainly not to the level of Chief and K2222's. But i'm happy with it, took it in black not yellow. Yellow was tempting but from what I heard not accurate as it should be titanium not to mention I'd probably grow tired of the yellow quickly.

Not sure if I'll bother to have it re-AR'd, if I had the abiltiy to remove crystals I'd do it in a a second. Jakub did my Navi a few months back, came out wonderful.