When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A very special Grand Finalle POTR auction

KB

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the generous donor,i see you mentioned you will pay some shipping outside of CONUS...

No worries,i will pay the full amount for express shipping,to Toronto....appreciate your offering,send me payment instructions via pm....

I shall have my diamond bezel on order for it,RWG means bling,this watch should have been done right to begin with..... B)

To the generous donor,i see you mentioned you will pay some shipping outside of CONUS...

No worries,i will pay the full amount for express shipping,to Toronto....appreciate your offering,send me payment instructions via pm....

I shall have my diamond bezel on order for it,RWG means bling,this watch should have been done right to begin with..... B)

Congrats, Dave!!

I will be PM'ing you tomorrow morning to arrange shipping details.

All the best!

R

Toronto?.....the capitol of the truely free world.....we all know that..... ;)

I sent POTR a pm to discuss payment method,will get it done today as long as he replies.....

Thanks again for this auction,and all the rest of them,shows what a community this is here,kudo's to all involved and i am glad i could be a part as well..... :)

Ubi...

Carlsbad...

Dave...

Thank you for everything. :throb: You guys rock.

you know something Rob...

Ubi is a really good dude,besides putting up the watch like he did,he said something to me in pm's about shipping it,that showed me,he is a better dude then i could dream of being,i will keep that to myself,but he is the most genuine person i have come across on the net thus far....

Full kudo's to him on this one,more then the watch..... :)

you know something Rob...

Ubi is a really good dude,besides putting up the watch like he did,he said something to me in pm's about shipping it,that showed me,he is a better dude then i could dream of being,i will keep that to myself,but he is the most genuine person i have come across on the net thus far....

Full kudo's to him on this one,more then the watch..... :)

I've had the opportunity to break bread with Ubi on two different occasions...

As well as having a couple of different transactions with him...

And I can say without a doubt Dave...

That...

He's a gentleman, kind spirit, caring, family man, WIS, father, husband, loyal, and giver...

Nuff sd...

Double T

Who would have thought Pugs Noobmariner would have sold for $500!....must have come with an autograph.... :mellow:

You mean Pugs is not delivering it personally to take pics and drink with me? :) Congrats Big D, hopefully one day we can GTG and break out the Pugmariner and the RWG Bling C1.