When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any thoughts on the Sinn 756?

chris5264

After recovering from my phobia of "small" watches (i.e., smaller than 42mm) I started really getting into some of the Sinns,,,,,the simple dial looks perfect with the double AR. Anyway,,,I might pick one of these up this weekend (I also have a U1 on the way :D ). I would like to hear any comments, if you have them. thanks B)

I was also looking at the 657,,,no chrono but just a simple divers bezel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I've got the 656, it's a future design classic, you can see where Bell & Ross come from

Indeed, my Bell and Ross Space 1 is a rebadged Sinn 142. I also have a Sinn 144 GMT which was sold as the B&R Space 2 GMT.

AFAIK they were also suppliers to Kobold back in the day....

I got the Sinn 303 with the Silver dial- really off-white. WR to 200m, it's the most accurate of any of my watches- keep it on a winder when I'm not wearing it and haven't had to adjust it in I don't know how long. It's a damn well fine tuned 7750! I'd have to agree, you can't go wrong w/ Sinn.

post-175-1212616587_thumb.jpg

I used to own 756 a year ago. I can tell you that the quality is excellent. You are getting a lot for your money. To me, the 2 subdials design is a nice one, although it is at an expense of running second hand. Testing for accuracy on this watch is pretty difficult. I would say mine is within COSC standard but can't tell for sure (it doesn't come with COSC certificate but it's DIN8310 certified).

Now I own Sinn 203 Ti Jubil