When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi from Amsterdam

Woeha!!!!! I'm celebrating my 1001st post here :1a:

Just wanted to thank you guys for having me around and providing me with such a wealth of information!

This forum has not only taught me about the best reps and how to protect my wallet, but also developed my taste in watches ('Yuk, what's that ugly watch?' -'That's a PAM.' -'Wow, what an awesome watch !!' :lol: ) and increased my passion for watches and watch technique in general (just started TZ Watchmakers Course).

I started out buying about every rep I could get my hands on without having any knowledge about the gen and/or the flaws on the rep. As my knowledge grew I narrowed down my collection to some well chosen pieces. These are the ones that will stay with me for a long time and all of these will be fully modded and serviced in the near future.

When I started here I didn't know what to expect. I even account for the fact that this site was a setup to lead people to 'trustful' scamsites. What a surprise when I found out that our community was for real! And I couln't have started this year better than meeting some of our wonderful people in real life at the Brussels GTG.

Each time I log in, I hope to discover new super reps, I drool over Ubi's Twins, Freddy's vintage Daytonas, Vic's straps and Rolli's awesome PAM collection and I absorb each of The Zigmeister's movement breakdowns and technical advices.

Last but not least I would like to thank the Admin-team. Without your efforts and passion this forum would simply not exist.

Therefore I urge every non-paying member to upgrade to Supporter status as soon as you find out how valuable this forum is.

Thank you guys!!!