When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Superocean Heritage Wristshots!

piratedzeus

Ditto!!! Waiting for the version coming out next month.....from what I've been told by one of our trusted dealer, it's more accurate! How accurate?????

We'll have to wait and see, but I'm on line to get the first batch he gets!

I'm waiting too. The current version looks pretty great, and the fit and finish is obviously top notch, but there is one flaw that would drive me crazy - the bezel edge is not quite curved enough, it's a bit too straight up and down on the rep, and it should be more curved as per the gen. This slight curvature to the outer part of the bezel edge is what softens the gen a bit and give is that more 'homage' look, and mirrors the curved onion shape of the crown.

Nice I stopped by at my very loyal Breitling dealer who had a couple of them. I took off my Panerai and threw it on and it felt exactly the same as a 44mm PAM. It's nice! I am also waiting for a better rep version to come out. I hope they don't mess up the second like they did on the Chopard GTXL with many different variations.

Edited by asad

• 2 weeks later...

I am not convinced any second version will be better, likely will be a different factory and have different flaws.

I am wearing this watch right now and there aren't really any flaws, the dial is perfect.

Lume color maybe off but the actual lume is good, date font not great, date window cutout a little rough, rep strap sucks ; these are all very minor on an otherwise great rep. Certain days the font looks bad others it looks great.

The bezel feel is top notch, everything lines up andis very shiny, the AR is nice not great but good double AR on sapphire, with the swiss movement and a gen strap there are hardly any flaws.

This is not that complicated a watch as the gen isn't that expensive and the first version rep is as close as reps typically get so I wouldn't hold my breath counting on the 2nd version to be better.

Cheers,

M

I agree 100%.

I too am wearing this watch as I write. The imperfections in this rep are minimal.

In the few months that I have owned it, the Heritage has become my favorite watch.

It is a stunning piece.

I personally like the looks of the black dial and case more than any of my Pam's.

The 46mm case fits my wrist better than any other big watch I own.

I am wearing the watch with a black alligator strap and it perfect... but with the rubber bracelet,

the elegance of the case blends with the strap, and clasp...and the watch becomes...how you say, aquatic.

Change to the mesh band, and it transforms the watch to the beautiful classic that it is.

I could not wait to buy this watch. If however, 'They', actually really improve this rep somehow, why I believe I might actually have to buy ANOTHER one.

Edited by jeff g

I agree 100%.

I too am wearing this watch as I write. The imperfections in this rep are minimal.

In the few months that I have owned it, the Heritage has become my favorite watch.

It is a stunning piece.

I personally like the looks of the black dial and case more than any of my Pam's.

The 46mm case fits my wrist better than any other big watch I own.

I am wearing the watch with a black alligator strap and it perfect... but with the rubber bracelet,

the elegance of the case blends with the strap, and clasp...and the watch becomes...how you say, aquatic.

Change to the mesh band, and it transforms the watch to the beautiful classic that it is.

I could not wait to buy this watch. If however, 'They', actually really improve this rep somehow, why I believe I might actually have to buy ANOTHER one.

Good to read more great reviews about this watch ! I can't wait until I can get ahold of one ! ^_^

I'm wearing my blue one on a navy canvas Taikonaut strap, which is a proper 24 / 24mm Panerai style strap on a polished preV style buckle. This really sets the blue watch off perfectly and it's so comfortable to wear. IMO this is one of the best reps ever.

Guest carlsbadrolex

Well, as I have only had mine for 9 hours... It will most likely live on my wrist for the next several days. It is without a doubt the most comfortable watch I have worn in recent memory. The curved lugs fit my wrist perfectly and the case size is awsome.

I will be going to my Breitling AD tomorrow to pick up a gen strap for it.

I would see no reason to wait for anything and I thank my lucky stars that I jumped on this when I did!

Well, as I have only had mine for 9 hours... It will most likely live on my wrist for the next several days. It is without a doubt the most comfortable watch I have worn in recent memory. The curved lugs fit my wrist perfectly and the case size is awsome.

I will be going to my Breitling AD tomorrow to pick up a gen strap for it.

I would see no reason to wait for anything and I thank my lucky stars that I jumped on this when I did!

Pleased for you man.

Anyone who buys this watch and is dissapointed , is truly, very very hard to please.

I`m just waiting to mod mine and am gathering all information.

Guest carlsbadrolex

Here are my wrist shots. Although I dont find much fault with the replica strap, I was given a brand new BOB strap... But previously an esteemed member of the board gifted me with a Toscana and THAT is my strap of choice for this watch.

Enjoy the pics and give opinions on strap choice.

post-7311-1210048215_thumb.jpg

post-7311-1210048232_thumb.jpg

post-7311-1210048244_thumb.jpg

post-7311-1210048255_thumb.jpg