When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So what's more accurate? Andrew's 104 or DS 104?

maxse

To me, the "L SWISS MADE L" touching the 6 is more bothering than the large space between SWISS and MADE.

The short marker @9Hr is supposed to be an easy fix for a relumer.

What I feel placing DSN one step forward is his very accurate caseback.

To me, the "L SWISS MADE L" touching the 6 is more bothering than the large space between SWISS and MADE.

The short marker @9Hr is supposed to be an easy fix for a relumer.

What I feel placing DSN one step forward is his very accurate caseback.

I don't know. From what I see on the Panerai site, the Andrew dial looks closer to me.

1178190153676_PAM00104_SCHEDA.jpg

Davidsen's is more accurate, but both versions represent blown opportunities to make what could have easily been one of the most accurate PAMs of all time--all of the needed parts already existed, even most of the dial: all they needed to do was get the l-swiss-l right and cleanly engrave the correct digits on the caseback. Both makers screwed up both things.

Davidsen's is more accurate, but both versions represent blown opportunities to make what could have easily been one of the most accurate PAMs of all time--all of the needed parts already existed, even most of the dial: all they needed to do was get the l-swiss-l right and cleanly engrave the correct digits on the caseback. Both makers screwed up both things.

which rather bears out the thought the manufactures are perposely not making them look too accurate...

Let's hear it? Which one do you guys think is more accurate-looking?

FYI- David is in the process of fixing the shorter seconds hand and will be updating with photos in the dealer section when complete. He didnt give an expected time on completion...

So with a couple mm's of lume at '9', you'll be in great shape with DSN's rep. Has anyone emailed about this fix? It sounded like he got feedback to fix the seconds hand from a few folks, maybe he'll help on this improvement...

FYI- David is in the process of fixing the shorter seconds hand and will be updating with photos in the dealer section when complete. He didnt give an expected time on completion...

So with a couple mm's of lume at '9', you'll be in great shape with DSN's rep. Has anyone emailed about this fix? It sounded like he got feedback to fix the seconds hand from a few folks, maybe he'll help on this improvement...

David posted his April 08 upgrade photos on 'bucket