When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC CD 2008

lanikai

I had to look :headhurt:

Looks like a colour combo of the different divers coming together in the 08 model.... to early to start any hype though :lol:

- Limited edition of 2500 watches

- Mechanical movement

- Self-winding

- 44-hour power reserve when fully wound

- Day and date display

- Small hacking seconds hand

- Mechanical rotating inner bezel

- Luminescent elements on hands, dial and rotating inner bezel

- Sapphire glass, antireflective on both sides

- Glass: sapphire, convex, antireflective

- Crown: screwed

- Water-resistant: 12 bar

- Case diameter: 44 mm

- Case height: 15 mm

- Weight:

Aquatimer Chronograph

don't like it personally, plus can't be relumed.

Cheers,

M

- Limited edition of 2500 watches

- Mechanical movement

- Self-winding

- 44-hour power reserve when fully wound

- Day and date display

- Small hacking seconds hand

- Mechanical rotating inner bezel

- Luminescent elements on hands, dial and rotating inner bezel

- Sapphire glass, antireflective on both sides

betcha it can :1a: .. if it's got lumniova.. guess who is the whiz ???

Aloha~cheers

L

Thanks for sharing lanikai! When I looked at the title I almost thought I might delay my purchase of the CD '06 but looks like I will still go ahead. Guess it's personal preference, the CD '06 will be easier with shirts & pants or t-shirts & jeans. This '08 model maybe a bit more sporty like the '07 model ;)

Thanks for sharing lanikai! When I looked at the title I almost thought I might delay my purchase of the CD '06 but looks like I will still go ahead. Guess it's personal preference, the CD '06 will be easier with shirts & pants or t-shirts & jeans. This '08 model maybe a bit more sporty like the '07 model ;)

No doubt, the 06 is still the "king of the hill" this is still a year away.. IMO .. just something to look at for now.. i like the fact that unlike the 07 model they are luming the coloured inner bezel ..

@it... i'm sure once it hit's the AD the ball will start Rolling.. this is like a given i think.. :p

@pix... yes.. let's lite a candle for the inner bezel

Get it mate! :D

Thanks coolfire! How have you been?

Yap the CDs still have a number of little known issues but don't think the rep factories are going to do much about it, guess they busy with the newer models etc. Anyway, personally I think I should be able to accept those little flaws of course it would be great if they can be better. Haha if they rep this '08 model, maybe I will wear the '06 for weekdays and '08 for weekends :D

But I'm still waiting for the Mark XVI & big pilot.......

IMHO, each year the model gets uglier. Is it true that the 07 does not have a lumed inner bezel? I assumed it did. I think I am going to stick with my one-of-a-kind 06. Pics to come at a later date. :D

There's no solid strip of lume like on the Cousteau and Slevin, but the numbers and dots are lumed.