When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Straps from panatime.com

klocklind1

Great straps great service their $50.00 stuff is just as nice as the higher end $100 plus stuff from the designer sellers. Have a Gen 24 mm gator and the character of the strap is fantastic !!!

They are shipped from the states (New York I believe).

I ordered 2 last week, shipped to the UK and had no customs issues. They were also unbelievably quick in delivering the straps. I ordered on Monday, was sent an email with pics of the actual straps on Thursday, and they dropped through my door on Saturday.

For the price of these straps, you can't go wrong.

Edited by 7Taylor

They are shipped from the states (New York I believe).

I ordered 2 last week, shipped to the UK and had no customs issues. They were also unbelievably quick in delivering the straps. I ordered on Monday, was sent an email with pics of the actual straps on Thursday, and they dropped through my door on Saturday.

For the price of these straps, you can't go wrong.

Thanks for that information, then I will have to ?????? order several of straps for my Fiddy!

panatime has a store in nyc.. gonna visit the next time i head over. Stormtrooper4 the lume is my project.. I have a few little pam projects posted over at rwg take a look sometime in the panerai forum.

Another project with a panatime strap.. the quality and consistency of the stitching is so nice. Sad to say it puts some of my much more expensive strapculture straps to shame

cimg1175nh9.jpg

Edited by lololo33