When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

cheapest online sub?

export

Cheap subs like that have been for sale for a long time. I even bought one once to check it out. The second hand jumps and moves in large choppy increments, the dial is loose and twists everytime you set the hour/min/date. The outer bezel's fit tolerence is so loose you can wiggle it. The crown won't sit flush on the case. Everyone who sees it is genuinely embarassed for you. How's that for a good pic. haha

xim

You are right in that it doesn't pass the six foot inspection but it does have an automatic movement which should eliminate the "tick-tock" of the cheap quartz models. If you take a file to the crown guards and change the crown, it might make a passing grade at six feet if you can hide that dial a bit. Regardless, I doubt if you will find many takers for the watch on this forum.

BTW, the back shot shows a model 16233 on the green sticker. That would make the watch a TT Datejust model, wouldn't it? :unsure:

I like the way the minute marks project thru the edge of the crystal and are lengthened.

16233 is a TT DJ, but what I like better is when you see the sticker on the back- 116610. It's interesting how the Chinese have come out with the new model before Rolex even has. And some idiots like to argue w/ you about a Sub being real when it has the 116610 sticker on the back- duh!

nice comments :p

in case you were wondering,, I'm not selling these i just found it on cqout and whilst of little interest to rwg, interesting for me due to the cost, as my fathers rep, a nicer one bought from dealers here, has a link fallen out the side of the bracelet and wants me to get him a new bracelet, I thought I couldnt get one without buying another watch, but I thinking this is a way to a new bracelet.

Cheap subs like that have been for sale for a long time. I even bought one once to check it out. The second hand jumps and moves in large choppy increments, the dial is loose and twists everytime you set the hour/min/date. The outer bezel's fit tolerence is so loose you can wiggle it. The crown won't sit flush on the case. Everyone who sees it is genuinely embarassed for you. How's that for a good pic. haha

xim

haha brilliant, i want also one of these