When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ok This Is It.....Australia V's Italy

KB

Good man :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I'm just praying it's over in 90 minutes - must...have...sleep!! :rolleyes: Absolutely shattered.

I can't see this one going Australia's way, much as I'd like it too. And all the diving by the Italians is going to drive me nuts - I'm convinced that the whole country will want to punch Totti by the time the game is over.

Still, Guus knocked Italy out last time.... :whistling:

Dont worry Kenberg,

I talk to Italians players: after 4-0 they will stop

to shot your golkeeper!!!

:3a:

Hey that's what the Croatian's said :lol:

Yeah Italy would seem to have to much firepower for us, but.......................Dare to Dream :Jumpy:

Ken

Ps...............robi I would not have put it quite like that, but I like your thinking :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Yeah 6 big screens set up around Melbourne, Lygon Street done up like a carnival, Telstra Dome open for viewing the game and 40 thousand plus people, but 5 Degrees Celsius..................I'm staying righ here :D

Ken

Hmmm I'm not sure, I'd like to support Kewell as he plays for Liverpool... but then again I have an Italian defender in my fantasy league team.... The others have 2 italians so maybe better they get knocked out and lost more points ;)

I just want a good game. :1a:

but 5 Degrees Celsius..................I'm staying right here :D

My thoughts entirely! What I will miss in life experience, I will gain in warmth and easy access to refridgerated Tim Tams (and beer, but I'll have to draw a line under that way before kick-off to get up in the morning) :lol:

Plus if Australia lose, I can go straight to bed...hey, I've picked up some practical hints following Scotland all these years.

Oh, that's deep! ;) The fate of two nations and the hopes and dreams of seventy million people rests on your fantasy league team....you're the Blofeld of the World Cup, sitting in your lair, stroking your pussy :lol:

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ha.......I was just thinking much the same :lol: I mean come now does he really care :D

Ken

I'd like Australia to win, but both teams appear to be prone to a little bit of violent cheating

Easy tiger - when has Australia done that? :) They've had Graham 'three yellows' Poll as a referee, but otherwise the whistle seems to go as soon as a hair moves on an opposition player's head.

However, that said, you are probably right that the fun may begin today! :whistling: I expect 'physical'.

Easy tiger - when has Australia done that? :)

[...]

However, that said, you are probably right that the fun may begin today! :whistling: I expect 'physical'.

When has Australia done that? Have you been watching the same World Cup as me? :D

I'd like a bit of a physical game as Italy need their clock cleaning.

When has Australia done that? Have you been watching the same World Cup as me? :D

I'd like a bit of a physical game as Italy need their clock cleaning.

It seems that I recall that when Australia was playing Croatia you Mr Pugwash was watching Brazil kicking circles around Japan.

So no I don't think Mr Cornerstone has been watching the same World Cup as you. :)

Ken

Did you then watch it? :lol:

Yes, but in a window while doing other stuff. :D

It was a physical game and crossed the line to a violent game more often than not from the Croats, but not exclusively. It makes me enthusiastic about the match tonight as the Aussies won't be intimidated by the Cheatalians.

By the way, anyone just wanting to watch the goals later can use this site:

http://www.11football.com/coupedumonde2006

It was a physical game and crossed the line to a violent game more often than not from the Croats, but not exclusively. It makes me enthusiastic about the match tonight as the Aussies won't be intimidated by the Cheatalians.

The Aussies games were quite physical. Did you watch them playing with Holland?

Edited by cwai02