When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Big Bang "All Black" (not the tempus)

UB7

So this is watch mark's "All black" and it doesn't have the gold '2' like the tempus. And best part is, it's actually affordable @ $415. I like this much better than the tempus, and I would imagine it would be more convincing on the wrist considering the tempus is limited to 50 pieces and cost $25,000. Thanks to Micky for finding this beauty!

http://www.timeshops.net/list.asp?ProdId=1329-669

1329-669_sml15.jpg

1329-669_sml13.jpg

1329-669_sml12.jpg

Dear UB7 & Micky. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was loving the tempus edition because it was so close to the all black, but no way i think ANYBODY was going to fork out $1,000 for it. this is much more affordable and the new pinstrip strap is a nice change as well.

thanks again for providing the links!! :)

Thanks guys ^_^ This watch is really nice, and at a much more reasonable price to say the least :)

I would love to see Watchmarks high beat version, just to see what, if any, the other differences are...

Mark lists his high beat version at $795, I wonder if he will upload pictures to his site soon? Somebody should email him and check :p

Yes, but does it look like this?

No. It doesn't.

Date wheel, strap, numerals - this is a shocker. It would be fine if it was cheap, but c'mon - nearly $500 for a 7750 which will stop after a few weeks. And then another $300 for a 28k 7750 - stick on another $100 and you could get an ETA.

I want one of these as much as the next person, but I think we should all calm down, wait a few months, let them get it right and then look to pull the trigger.

Lets put this into perspective - you could get 2 super reps for the same price as this.

Yes, but does it look like this?

No. It doesn't.

Date wheel, strap, numerals - this is a shocker. It would be fine if it was cheap, but c'mon - nearly $500 for a 7750 which will stop after a few weeks. And then another $300 for a 28k 7750 - stick on another $100 and you could get an ETA.

I want one of these as much as the next person, but I think we should all calm down, wait a few months, let them get it right and then look to pull the trigger.

Lets put this into perspective - you could get 2 super reps for the same price as this.

I guess you missed the posts regarding the $1000 version that was released by our other dealers? For all that money, the other version still has flaws too..... :p

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=72609

Also how is $415 nearly $500? That is some rounding up you are doing there! :lol:

All my A7750's are still ticking, low beat or high.....

Cheers! :D

I know nothing about HBBs...but I know I like them...wasn't so in the beginings when the got released as reps...but all this posts...all the new models...and now I want one...and soon I'll have one!...now is the hardest decision which one to pick...the super expensive ones are definitely out of the $$$ reach...but this one is nice...looking good...maybe the right one

I guess you missed the posts regarding the $1000 version that was released by our other dealers? For all that money, the other version still has flaws too..... :p

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=72609

Also how is $415 nearly $500? That is some rounding up you are doing there! :lol:

All my A7750's are still ticking, low beat or high.....

Cheers! :D

Don't even get me started on the $1000+ HBB's - with the "genuine OEM" ceramic bezel. Do they come with an authenticity document?

Got it wrong about the price - I thought it was $475, and I guess it's just russian roulette with the mechanisms - i've owned 3 low beats and they've all given up the ghost for no apparent reason within 2 months. A risk if your paying $200 for a PAM212, but it would hurt if you've paid $400 +.

Guess there'll be people who'll get in early and get one of these ones - it would be interesting to get their thoughts.

By the way Riverwind - the HBB I bought from you well over a year ago is still going strong - I got a really good one there.

Edited by Tom