When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Women with mens watches (or bigger than womens sized)

knex78

Hi

Is it any women in this forum?And does anyone of you wear or like to wear mens watches?

What do you guys think about women with mens watches?

Is it anyone of you that got a favourite mens watch on women? And is it anyone of you who got a wife / girlfriend with a cool watch?

Here's a couple of shots of my wife with her Sub:

Pennysub.jpg

Cool. Does she wear it daily? I think it looks really nice on her. Does she have any other cool watches?

I love the women weaing dayton, its a nice watch for a women. Not too big, but stylish and sporty.

Funny thing u say ... i have purchased a 112 for my GF as last week she extended the idea of wearing a 44mm pam :huh:

her comment was: ... i like it allot and the bigger the better thats in now ... plus well its sexy ! :rolleyes:

im still not sold on the size issue but hell if it makes her happy and she gonna wear it thats fine by me ... anyway if not ill give it some wrist time heheh

Im getting just the head the strap was sorted out as a gift from a great member and friend on the board ... thx again B.

Ill post some pics when it arrives ...

Laz

Nice Breitling watch on a nice women:

http://www.watchgirls.net/uploader/uploads...5bfeae627e1.jpg

and something thats looks like a submariner

http://www.watchgirls.net/uploader/uploads...aa4b692e114.jpg

What do you guys think

And is it any women in the forum?

Umm interesting website...........

What do you guys think about women with mens watches?

The look depends on the woman. Hillary Clinton would NOT look good in a PAM, but she does look great in a two-tone lady Rolex. Flip this for celebs under 30.

However, if a woman is, let's say, hefty in size, a large Rolex might do the trick but still anything bigger than 42mm would be a stretch.

Overall I'm a strong believer in that long-lost traditional mentality that women should dress like women and men like men.

As promised here is my GF wearing a 111h on a bob brick orange leather strap ... we are still waiting on her 112 to arrive ...

Must say im sold i thought she could never pulled of a 44mm pam but i was imho wrong and it looks good if not even great on her ... what u guys think ?

Pictures took today with phone cam on the way to the supermarket ... was hard to persuade her to post the pics as "the top ait ironed" but as i explained to her thats not the purpose here ...

One thing maybe worth to mention her wrist is not the biggest nor really small if someone wants to know the actual size that can be arranged ... the trick that makes this proportional on her is the fact she is 182 cm tall so keep that in mind!

SPECIAL THX to B. aka Cats that gifted us the strap she is wearing :) @ Cats ... she loves it!

25052008032.jpg

25052008039.jpg

Regards Laz

yesterday my GF took ( without i notice) my swiss 7750 EoD (yeah when i realized it i was scared as hell that she can scratch it!!!! :o ) when she return toll me about the several compliments other people make about the watch, and is a big watch!!!!

i think big watches are same for all men and women, is not the size but how you wear them ;)

Regards