When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Has anybody else lost the fever?

andreww

PAMs have always been important for the community. I certainly appreciate the watches and fans, but they're not my thing... even after all these years.

I have tried on a gen PAM and it did nothing for me... I know nothing about them and I don't understand what people see in them. I like the blue Regatta chrono though... that's the only PAM I could ever consider buying.

@andreww.... been wondering just this week where you've been ... to me you were synonymous with Breitling ,.. but it's like anything time away makes it better the next time .. and for me some small thing could trigger it.. a new strap,.. a new model repped.. or just the right pic .. whatever the reason ... I don't think my passion is waining ... just resting .. gotta admit a lot of energy is put into researching ... posting.. posting new releases.. sometimes a break is in order.. taking a break from posting wrist checks ..I'm sure it's common with a lot of members.. normal actrually

OR>>>

Seasonal ??..... Seems like a lot of members are on the same page. Now that I have all the Lello DW's .. my Palms are starting to take some form.. I think I put them on hold for the simple reason that I could no longer look at the font in the DW's .. and because this hobby offers such a wide range of really good reps now .. choices are available in a wider range of timepieces..

I'm wearing a lot of the Rolex models now... but after having the IWC 3717 over a year and putting that down,. until I could get that proper.. with HK strap ..Dw .. now it is whole.... so gaining interest again in it...

It ebbs and flows in cycles .. what looked really good last year is now hibernating..and what was dormant last year, is this years flavour..

I have my 250 that I got in 06 and finally have the parts and ability (for the crystal removal) to get the ball rolling .. it's all relative..

Pams are still my favorite brand hands down. Even though i puchased my gen pam a couple days ago, it hasnt gotten much wristtime as i still love my SSD. It's bullet proof.......surfing, pool swimming, washing dishes, working etc. I bash this thing around and it looks even better everytime. 42mm-44mm is my preference but 40mm is very versatile.

Pams could be worn everyday...........with a strap change ;);)

I am glad to read this. I am in the process of severely slowing down my buying. Not because of financial reasons, but because of quality reasons. I used to think I was lucky in not getting a bad watch, now that caught up with me. I have been eyeing the SSD for a long time and it was going to be my final purchase for the next couple of months (I have been ordering about three to five a month). You just pushed me over the edge, and I am not a Rolex guy.