When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I

Nicke

- Not the same bracelet, the watch on the link has solid EL

- Clasp

- Case seems not to be the same, also! Look at the rehaut and the CG's

If you ordered the watch from the link, you have to know it's not the same watch! And take a look to the movement!

Hi all,

Just want to say that i got my sub, look at the link and compare.

Lets se what you have to sat about this.

Havent opend the caseback tough

http://www.pc-80108.com/rlss10002-black-di...362-p-1791.html

/N

Hmmmm okay,

Im new inte the watch area but i have been making some reeding, and thats why i started to be more and more suspicious. Dont really kn ow what to do.

Hmmmm okay,

Im new inte the watch area but i have been making some reeding, and thats why i started to be more and more suspicious. Dont really kn ow what to do.

It seems that way, it loooks baad compared to the picture that is on the web site and what i got. But dont know what to do, maby there is to late so say anything cause it has been a few weeks ago. I didnt have that knowledge then like i have now thanks to you gays.

Dont rally know what to do? :(

/N

I personally do not think it's all that bad. The non SEL bracelet is correct for the no date sub so you should be glad it's not the same as on josh's site. And judging from the fact that the minute hash marks are touching the rehaut, the case appears to be the same as the one pictured on the site too...which looks to be decent. The crown is [censored] and doesn't look like the one pictured but that's an easy fix. Perhaps take some better pics of the cg and crown for us.

I personally do not think it's all that bad. The non SEL bracelet is correct for the no date sub so you should be glad it's not the same as on josh's site. And judging from the fact that the minute hash marks are touching the rehaut, the case appears to be the same as the one pictured on the site too...which looks to be decent. The crown is [censored] and doesn't look like the one pictured but that's an easy fix. Perhaps take some better pics of the cg and crown for us.

Some more pics.

I am still looking for my "real camera", Those pics are with my phone 3.2 pix so i am aware of the bad quality sorry for that!

/N

The watch in the Perfect Clones site picture has a good case, crown and rehaut thickness. That would be really nice if it had lugholes, non-sels and proper OYSTER PERPETUAL dial print.

The watch received is a wok. Probably the same dial but different base watch altogether.

OK, the watch is not bad at all. It has only the wrong size, the correct size would be like the SSD (not the thickness). And there are no lugholes like on gen. The EL's are correct on your watch, but it's not the same like on the pictures - if that was your question...