When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So here it is...

lazarini

I have made a parts clearance sale about a month ago and posted i will update you with what i bought from that cash ... thx to the people that have bought my parts and enabled this sale ... ( U know who u are!)

Once u have some nice Pams u need some nice straps ;) everyone knows that ... personally i prefer to buy member made straps then the famous names but always there is that one strap u always wanted no ?

For me it was Greg Stevens - Crazy Horse the 1st generation one ... don't get me wrong i like the 2gen. also but the hide is much darker on that edition ...

Recently the 1st gen were hard to obtain as u need to keep ure eyes pealed at the screen to get one i was LUCKY to have found a NOS condition one never mounted from a seller in US. After begging him via email to sell it to me all do hi FS was Conus only he gave in ... ;)

It arrive today so here are some quick shoots needless to say im in love :wub:

The package :

DSC02197.jpg

DSC02198.jpg

DSC02199.jpg

DSC02200.jpg

Close up :

DSC02201.jpg

DSC02202.jpg

Mounted on my VAC 111H:

DSC02204.jpg

DSC02208.jpg

DSC02209.jpg

Table shoots :

DSC02211.jpg

DSC02212.jpg

DSC02213.jpg

DSC02214.jpg

DSC02215.jpg

I hope u have enjoyed these shoots ... strap and buckle are really nice quality the hide is amazing thick construction but still super soft i can only recommend it ... he only downside is they do demand a bit of a premium when it comes to price.

PS ... i will be presenting a strap soon made by a fellow member and is in route to me ( anyone wanna guess who he is) ... he is soon to be jumping on the strap scene so stay tuned, im not a strap expert but from what i saw he is a serious tallent ;)

For now have a nice day!

LAZ

Wow, great strap and combo!

It looks pretty thick. Is it soft enough?

@ SD4K ... thx m8 ... and yes u will have the opp. to see it in Cologne very soon ;)

@ SS ... just measured the thickness cca 5mm a bit over ... it is super soft i cant really describe it ... i am wearing it now comfortable is the word ...

@ Robi ... yea actually looks thicker but as said just over 5 mm ...

if u guys have any questions ask ...

LAZ

Laz:

Stunning combo...

Unfortunately I see in the wrist shot that this Strap is actually to long for you...

So, when you get frustrated with it [and the 111], simply send me a PM and I'll take it off your hands [wrist]...

Thanks,

Double T

:D

I doubt that there was ever one made large enough to fit me... and you guys think TT has big wrists... ask him about mine...

Of course, if there IS a 145/105 1st Gen Crazy Horse floating around out there somewhere...

Hi there my friend ...

i just saw a 150/90 and even 155/90 CHs floating around Risti the other day ... long enough?

if so u might be in luck as those XXL ones tend to have a longer sales cycle there fore more chance to pick one up ;)

Regards Laz

Too short on the 'top side',

when your wrist is over 9 inches, the buckles tend to end up on the side of your wrist, which isn't comfortable (and just doesn't look right)... adding most of the extra length to the 'tail' doesn't help... don't know why strapmakers don't get that...

Still, that is a very nice looking strap.

Hmm i see what u saying ... check ure PM i have a tip for u ;)

My buckle is also on the side do truth to be told 135/85 is on a big size for me ... the thickness of the strap helps plus buckle on the side kinda feels comfy for me ...

But sure all have their own wishes ...

Laz

Yeah, 105 is my minimum... I prefer something around 115-125 depending on how thick the strap is..

The only strap I tolerate with the nasty side buckle effect is the XL 11" NATO's which barely have any tail left to make it to the second keeper on me, and I don't like them much...

One of these days I'll have to get GGB to hook me up with a "properly spaced" 14" NATO...