When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Shark alert...!

tutima

great looking combo....Allie shark straps (for those who don't know) can be found in the accessories corner on 'risti...seems they are pretty well made and I saw some of them going on the 2nd hand market for a great price...keep your eyes open!...I have one shark from K.Wong and this leather is soooo nice!

there is one FS at 'risti for 75$ (at least it is not stated that it got sold)...so maybe there is a chance for the fastest one to get the same strap very quickly (I've spent too much money lately on reps and straps)...

hxxp://www.network54.com/Forum/353393/message/1211904467/FS-+ALLIE+SHARK%2C+JULIEN+LANDA%2C+STRAPMASTERS+ITALY

It looks great, really good - but I have shyed away from a brown shark ever since V told me he had one that looked like poo...and I can't get that out of my heqd now!!!!!!

I went for a Kwong deep ridge shark which is also very nice - but I don't find I wear it very much ....it's a keeper though....

P1010448.jpg

P1010458.jpg

:fish:

V told me he had one that looked like poo...and I can't get that out of my heqd now!!!!!!

Oh my! You just ruined my liking too forever, fish! :lol::lol: :lol:

It looks great, really good - but I have shyed away from a brown shark ever since V told me he had one that looked like poo...and I can't get that out of my heqd now!!!!!!

I went for a Kwong deep ridge shark which is also very nice - but I don't find I wear it very much ....it's a keeper though....

P1010448.jpg

P1010458.jpg

:fish:

Someone with a bleeding ulcer..?? At least mine are the healthy ones.... :p

Kidding aside, K Wong's sharkies are the best out there....

Someone with a bleeding ulcer..?? At least mine are the healthy ones.... :p

T - I really like your sharkie - makes the 201 look more like the real deal...... you may have helped me recover from the seed V planted in my head!!!!!

I also may be able to get you a "homage" buckle that will add to that "had it since the 1990's" look ....

P1020202.jpg

Cheers

:FGD:

• 2 weeks later...