When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

F**k Paypal

offshore

I have a couple of PP accounts, 1 biz and 1 private.

I recently checked my biz account, which had a positive balance of U$87.

So I made a payment to our admin for U$60, for a commitment I had made.

4 days later I am told it is reversed, as 1 of my clients had reversed a payment on me!

(I will deal with that later)

So I immediately transferred monies from my CC to PP to cover the deficit.

Some 3 days later, I am still shown as having a negative balance in PP as now this transfer is viewed as an E-Cheque! WTF! It has been debited to my CC!

What I don't understand, is that PP has access to my CC account, to cover payments made, but now says they are E cheque payments, yet my CC shows the debit.

(BTW my CC account is actually a debit card, and I keep the balance at a level to just pay the payments needed)

The other question...as I am still being shown as a negative balance @ PP, does this mean the payment of $60 to admin, will still go thru ( when this payment arrives?) , or will PP "bounce" that, so they can create more chaos?

I truly belive this company are tampering with the banking system, when they are not even recognised by banking legislators! Someone @ PP has a keen brain as to what they can and can't "pull", and they are manipulating a system, to which they are not even members, to their own financial advantage.

All the BS we have seen, about "frozen" accounts, (and I have been on the end of that stick too) is only about holding funds for profit on the short term money market.

Really some smart operator needs to start up a "legal" PP style operation, there must be $$$$$$$$ out there for the picking.

I am furious tonite, Friday, at the start of a 3 day weekend, to know my account/s are locked until Tuesday at least.... my ability to trade is nil.

Pay Pal, indeed, sucks.

Offshore

(End of rant)

i bought a watch recently for $1900 and made payment with paypal. It also sent the payment as an e-check and it took 5 days for the funds to clear even though it pulled the $1900 out of my bank account instantly!!! wtf?

In UK it takes 9 working days to get payment in or out with bank transfer or echeque, just imagine how much money paypall has when it has removed it from your account and is holding it for 9 days untill they pay it out again?????????????