When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

here is the story of my stolen HONPO187

Guest nikos1978

Guest pamfried

NIKOS

i have been in contact with you the whole of yesterday sending you to and fro at least 10 emails.

You sent me at least 5 emails asking me to ship it to beano but beano and i have been in contact the whole of yesterday as well and he told me he wants nothing to do with the case!

Can you for godsake pls be more open and accurate in what you say?

Nikos ..seems like you should settle this off the board.. if you are frustrated and venting without due process.. then that is not fair to PMF.. this cannot be resolved in a public forum ... IMO.. it has to be done mano o mano.. and i think if you calm down you will find it will happen sooner than later ... gotta give PMF the benefit of the doubt .. sounds just like some miscommunication..

hope you can resolve this in private.. :)

i had sent you 10 email

and you pamfriend sent me only 2 emails

and only email no tracking number no anything

only emails

How can he send you a tracking number if you aren't sure if you want it delivered to you or to beano?

I think you're being a bit unrealistic here, as well as a bit misleading with your posts. You make it seem like pamfried has gone completely dark on you, and yet you admit he sent you two emails TODAY. :huh:

Please settle this in private.

Guest nikos1978

look one month ago every email i told to pamfriend

to sent me swiss 7750

no he want to sent him extra part and he will sent me something

(money or swiss 7750 or something)

i can not understand why is so hard for pamfriend to do the trade?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Guest nikos1978

Can you for godsake pls be more open and accurate in what you say

what these mean

i do not want to be more open

what mean more open

wait 1 year for trade???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I personally have dealt with PF times before and he has always come thru....

Don't know what has happened with your trade...But this kind of posting gets you nowhere...You should resolve this off the board as suggested by Mods and others....

Many months ago I have been contacted by pamfried in order to get a couple of my cyclops.

His emails were always nice and friendly, then after a few emails he suddenly disappeared for weeks or months.

This happened several times, at the point that our transaction is still not completed.

I suppose he has his very personaly way to make business -- but fortunately I just can wait and see what happens.

Hope you find a way through your issue.

Guest nikos1978

still no news from pamfriend

every email of pamfriend

is because he want to have more times

now is 2 months from trade

and pamfriend

is the most "openmide" person

please nikos be more open

and more open

what the f.......

i had sent you my pan187

2 months now and you did sent nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is unfortunate, but these things happen. I guess if the deal can't be resolved in a manner that is acceptable for both parties, it should just be canceled and each party should be made whole in the manner the were before the deal. However, that may not be possible in this situation, what do I know? I hope it works out for both parties though.