When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

John Rambo Wears More Than One

UncleJay

We've all seen the 5218-202/A worn by Rambo, but he seems to change into a special PAM0009. Note the gold hands on the watch. Wish I had a set.

Jay I have to be honest.. I dont really like the gold hands on the PVD.. Just too much contrast...

Jay I have to be honest.. I dont really like the gold hands on the PVD.. Just too much contrast...

I aree it doesn't look good on a DLC or DSN PVD because of the black mate finish. They look great on the graphite semigloss finish of the old gen Panerai, it doesn't contrast as much.

Jay ...I can't really see or be sure from the photo - but it looks like a 47mm 1950 case set with a domed crystal.......now that would be possible and tres cool in PVD.- just the numerals look like historic shape and quite close to the outer edge of the dial...?

0117/1950 - Fiddy or 6152 Case Set - use some credit from DSN!!

DSN Fiddy Gold hands are quite nice

Solid 6152 case back

Just the base 47mm sandwich dial is stumping me ....but not beyond the realms of possibility??? :unsure:

FGD

I aree it doesn't look good on a DLC or DSN PVD because of the black mate finish. They look great on the graphite semigloss finish of the old gen Panerai, it doesn't contrast as much.

Uncle i just saw kelsters DSN PVD marina militare base on the euro GTG this weekend ... his case looks exactly as u described he achieved the semi gloss graphite finish by some serious cape cod elbow grease to eliminate the mat black stock look ...

regards laz