When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finepics

panerailord

chronus what peeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

mean???? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Say something silly to a Greek Cypriot and they will say...

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

:bleh:

... You said finepics hadn't replied less than an hour after the previous message, he's probably still in bed or gone out or away for the weekend.

Say something silly to a Greek Cypriot and they will say...

:bleh:

:lol:

The castration by Cronus of his father (Uranus) out of whose severed testicles sprang Aphrodite.

And Heaven came, bringing on night and longing for love, and he lay about Earth spreading himself full upon her. Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... :thumbsupsmileyanim: Then the son from his ambush stretched forth his left hand and in his right took the great long sickle with jagged teeth, and swiftly lopped off his own father's members and cast them away to fall behind him. Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... :thumbsupsmileyanim: And not vainly did they fall from his hand; Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... . :thumbsupsmileyanim: And so soon as he had cut off the members with flint and cast them from the land into the surging sea, they were swept away over the main a long time: and a white foam spread around them from the immortal flesh, and in it there grew a maiden. Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... :thumbsupsmileyanim: Her gods and men call Aphrodite, and the foam-born goddess and rich-crowned Cytherea, because she grew amid the foam, and Cytherea because she reached Cythera, and Cyprogenes because she was born in billowy Cyprus. Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

:D;)

chronus what peeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

mean???? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Panerailord, I normally don't go after people publicly, but you've apparently taken your longtime practice of relentlessly pestering people public. Please keep in mind that those of us who work on these projects are not in the watch parts business and cant--and, frankly, have no responsibility to--provide toll free customer service at your convenience. These projects are hard, take time and when you translate it into an hourly wage provide 0 financial gain. They get done when they get done.

Maybe we'll see a panerailord project soon? I suggest an 100% accurate H series guard.

What the [censored] is this - do you think that I live and breathe nothing but reps - [censored]!!! There is more to life. Do you know what - I work from 9am till 6pm - then a one hour journey home from work - have dinner - start doing watches at 8pm finish at 2am most days and weekends and you hassle me on an open topic. It might suprise you to know that rep watches are not the most important thing in my life - ask my GF how much time I have given her lately!! And this week I have had to work several hours overtime with difficult cases which means I have not got home until 9pm and then had my mobile phone nicked on Thursday so more [censored] getting that sorted out.

And what pisses me off even more is that a couple of you have bitched about the piddly extra costs involved on the 7753 datewheel project - well [censored] off - I am not a charity nor a slave to the cause - my mobile phone bill last month was well over £200 which a lot of was due to making endless calls at peak rates chasing printers etc etc. Maybe I should just send your wheels back with a refund and you can print them yourselves. Most of you have no idea how much time and effort I have put into some of these projects, for very little gain other than a freebie of whatever it is I am doing.

Archi - at least you understand, thanks for your comments.

We all have to realize many of these people have regular daytime jobs and do these on their spare time, and people must not set their standards too high, one must understand the time and effort they put into offering services like these, otherwise we probably wouldn't be close to having decent 196s and 188s or good magnification. It's the same thing with dealers and what not, one expects them to reply within 15 minutes, while not realizing that they may actually have a life or a job.

I sometimes even feel guilty for PMing about services and not coming through because of other things in my life that distract me from modding reps. To be honest, I wouldn't offer any services myself if I had the expertise or skill because of the people involved, people pestering you 24/7 while flaming or publicly vilifying you, it's just to much hassle, and that's why sometimes I'm even reluctant to sell anything on here because of the extra stress on top of my already stressful life, since I have another upcoming trip, getting married soon, getting fiancee citizenship and a whole bunch of other crap, that's why I would never offer to do a project until I've settled down again. We're all human after all.

I'm saying this probably, because as the resident AP, Patek Philippe and Vacheron Constantin expert around here, I have had a huge amount of PMs from noobs asking me to explain every single detail about each rep vailable from delaers and I'm glad to help, but sometimes I get the one person that doesn't stop pestering me until I reply, which may be a few days later, and same goes for my sale posts, I get some people who I may not reply to for 2 or 3 days pester me to end, filling up my inbox. And this is just the communication part, let's not even talk about getting crowns, cyclops or datewheels done.

Just my early morning rantings, as I prepare to go home later today.

Mark.. relax dude.. leave them watches for a week or two, spent some time with the GF :snog: ... otherwise you might get even bigger problem which can't be repaired just like that.

Make a limit of max. 3 nights a week or something like that. This way it will be more fun and less obligation :cheers:

Drope me a line whenever you have time... i will hold my watches here untill i get a green light :)