When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex 93150 with 580 end links

dalayclass

If you are patient & willing to pay the price, you should be able to find the bracelet on the bay or from 1 of the better online sellers like Stan or Andy. But 580 end links, the gens, are pretty rare & costly. I think I paid $250 for mine last year (after spending a year searching for them) & the prices for Rolex parts have been climbing steadily skyward ever since.

If you are patient & willing to pay the price, you should be able to find the bracelet on the bay or from 1 of the better online sellers like Stan or Andy. But 580 end links, the gens, are pretty rare & costly. I think I paid $250 for mine last year (after spending a year searching for them) & the prices for Rolex parts have been climbing steadily skyward ever since.

Wow, 250! well I made a great deal with Mezzanine and Omega then.

A guess for 585 ? Sounds like they go for 400 to 600$ these days.

This is insane, totaly insane.

@DaylayClass: this is not fair :huh:

You have a project and you don't tell us more about it -_-

This is insane, totaly insane.

Rolex pricing has always been a little crazy, at least relative to the rest of the market. But as the world economy becomes more unstable with wilder & wilder fluctuations, Rolex pricing tends to follow suit.

Oh & my 550s were NOS, but still expensive for 2 small bits of folded sheet metal.

Oh & my 550s were NOS, but still expensive for 2 small bits of folded sheet metal.

That is exactly the words I was searching for in english "2 small bits of folded sheet metal" :shock:

Let's go back to basics. For this amount of money you can buy extra food or extra holiday for the familly. :D

93150 Mbw/mbk hollow mid link vintage bracelets are really good IMHO ... i have 2 of them and thy are a bargain for the money and look fine ... the end links im not so sure so i went with gen ones 501b for my 1680 and 585s on my 1665 GW.

That said i just got a gen vintage 93150 (well technically is still not mine but working on it :)) and put my 585s on it and attached to 1665 truth to be told its :wub: but only go this route if u REALLY and i cant stress that enough, need to have gen bracelet/endlinks combo due to the price that this will generate!

Other then that go with mbw 93150 hollow mid link + gen end links im sure 90 % people are more then happy with this setup!

GEN,GEN setup i mentioned is more of domain for the pickiest and hardcore roli nuts people ... me being one hahah ;)

Kind regards Laz