When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

some idiot did it again

Star69

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have a member that goes by the same username as the one who posted pics on that forum.... :rolleyes:

i think our NAV is from Belgium = not German ....

maybe he stole the member name also from here ;)

Probably stolen name and stolen pictures too.

And why it doesn't get removed... I think the gen owners are pretty impressed too.

the Mod of this forum writes that he would not be able to spot it in RL ...

maybe i should order one ..... :D

maybe i should order one ..... :D

If so, please order one for me and paint it RED ;)

That Navigater might be the same guy.

He is from Belgium indeed I think and there is no doubt a lot of Belgians speak german.

If so, I think it is pretty stupid to steal pics from our community and post them else where without even asking for the permission.

The gen owners, unless they are from our community, couldn't spot the differences anyway, so what is the point :shock:

If so, please order one for me and paint it RED ;)

That Navigater might be the same guy.

He is from Belgium indeed I think and there is no doubt a lot of Belgians speak german.

If so, I think it is pretty stupid to steal pics from our community and post them else where without even asking for the permission.

The gen owners, unless they are from our community, couldn't spot the differences anyway, so what is the point :shock:

I think it is absolutely unfair to make these kind of comparison on a gen forum. If the guy is really a member here :g: I agree with who says he should be immediately banned :thumbdown:

Nothing wrong with keeping fellow watch lovers from beeing scammed. However, posting a full review of a rep on a gen forum should never be done! The standard rep serial number would have been well enough for them! :blink:

Edited by Fish

If the guy is really a member here :g: I agree with who says he should be immediately banned :thumbdown:

Only if we are 100% sure that it's the same guy we should do this. Also we should notify RG where he's still an official modder. But we don't need a witch hunt on the wrong person as long as we're not 100% sure......

Only if we are 100% certain that it's the same guy we should do this. Also we should notify RG where he's still an official modder. But we don't need a witch hunt on the wrong person as long as we're not 100% certain......

I think he's been removed from RG as resident modder...he has no longer a section over there

Not that it's that important , but for the record , Patrick ( Navi) is German , not Belgian .

He just lives there .

okay ..... thats why perfect German .... BUSTED :busted_cop:

he posts this pic :

17-1.jpg

and writes check SN Z754008 = 100 % fake :thumbdown:

There are several things wrong with this. First, I am never in favor of raising the profile of the rep world. Second, taunting gen owners is not constructive either. Finally, stealing pictures is not condoned either. Suffice it to say that we will be discussing it later today here and with our brethren over at RG. Out of curiousity, can anyone give the 3 line version as to what the poster wrote and the follow-up conversation is on the loop.

There are several things wrong with this. First, I am never in favor of raising the profile of the rep world. Second, taunting gen owners is not constructive either. Finally, stealing pictures is not condoned either. Suffice it to say that we will be discussing it later today here and with our brethren over at RG. Out of curiousity, can anyone give the 3 line version as to what the poster wrote and the follow-up conversation is on the loop.

basically he wrote :

i got this pictures ... check the Chinese made a new replica with ceramic bezel bla bla bla ...

posted all kind of pictures from the rep-boards ... showed the serialnumber ect ...

Frank