When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SuperOcean Heritage - The Brown one!

hiker01

Well, it's been two days and the love hasn't grown yet~! For some reason, I'm enjoying the BR02 this morning more than the SOH! Anyone out there looking for one? PM me!

You know when your love grows on a new watch you can't take it off for at least a week?????, I'm not getting that on this one!

This is not a review, Lanikai did that already here: http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...amp;hl=heritage

It's a Pictorial:

Herit1FullFace.jpg

HeritFace1d.jpg

HeritFace1c.jpg

On the close-up....it's more of reddish brown and I wonder if its the same as the Gen. This is exactly how it looks to me!

HeritFace1.jpg

Herit1FullFaceA.jpg

HeritBack1.jpg

HeritSide.jpg

HeritSideB.jpg

My feelings???? To be honest, I don't know. I'm mor ambivalent than anything else! I'm not disappointed, but I thought I would put

it on and won't take it off for a long time.........I didn't get that feeling!

Maybe it will grow on me! We'll see! If not.......it's going FS soon!

Thanks for looking!

Hike!

Not my cup of tea. Not necessarily the color but the watch in general.

Maybe a mesh bracelet would help.

Nice pictures.

The Gen color

heritage-b.jpg

@Lance

Thanks.....that right there bothers me....I mean the color doesn't seem to match the GEN! I might have to visit an AD again to check it out!

That leather strap looks pretty good, is that the one that came with it? when i say good it loos like leather rather than plastic that a lot of the rep crock look like

@Fxr

That's the leather strap that it came with. Me, too is impressed! It feels good, kinda similar to Panatime and Waccex!

Thanks for the pics Hike !!.. I beleive this one will grow on you.. looks good..

Live Strong and Wear it Well...

@Lani

You're welcome! I hope so, Brah!

Wow, that dial color is really unique!

Enjoy thie excellent rep my friend!

@BT

I guess it looks unique koz it does not seem to match the GEN......bummer!

Very nice indeed, the brown looks really rich...This watch is my current fave, my (ihc) rollie GMT II ceramic looks kinda small and puny next to it and consequently has had zero wrist time...

@asi

Thanks! Is this the same one you have?

So far, it seems that you folks are not bothered by the color. The bezel is okay, but the dial..........???? I'm not sure!

The quality of the watch and its build is amazing, though! The movement adjustments (date, minutes and hours) is pretty smooth! The leather strap as I said is good! Overall, I'll give it an 8 out of 10. If it grows on me and I decide to wear it, I'll try and test the Water Resistancy! I'm planning to get a rubber strap for it!

in order to tell the difference in dial color between gen and rep the pics need to be taken by the same camera at the same settings/light conditions. also, pics of the gen may have been processed.

I know, but what I could remeber from the GEN when I was @Torneau Vegas, it was dark brown and not reddish brown! The dial specially! I just looked at it again and it's still

Reddish Brown!!!