When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Something about me

SpinMaster

It's been a while since i last log into this forum... really nice to see some of the old timer still hanging around... :)

I started my rep hobby 4-5 years ago from RWG, slowly moving to the more technical aspect of the hobby...

started modding reps... service them... so on....

A pic of my work desk (on a good day)...

24025519eb0.jpg

Currently servicing this DW 6263 Daytona (i might letting this one go once it's completed, anyone?)

49380504tl0.jpg

Misc tools for watchmaking...

30006216by8.jpg

I love to restore vintage pocketwatches too... some pocketwatch i've restored...

28018869ou8.jpg

64223753nv6.jpg

Last but not least, my watches... (haven't been buying watches for a long time... what's good now?) :p

63657820dp5.jpg

Thanks for looking... ;)

• 1 month later...

yeah, I still have it, it's now along some ol' fav mixes, with George Acosta, Carl Cox and other stuff.

I still hear it from here and there, it teleports me to the good ol'days... I used it for a friend's party a couple of years ago and got the party going, I don't remember too much of it, but they tell me I had the greatest of time... =P

when are the fresh ones coming?

cheers!

yeah, I still have it, it's now along some ol' fav mixes, with George Acosta, Carl Cox and other stuff.

I still hear it from here and there, it teleports me to the good ol'days... I used it for a friend's party a couple of years ago and got the party going, I don't remember too much of it, but they tell me I had the greatest of time... =P

when are the fresh ones coming?

cheers!

Wow all the house mix. Get the rave goin yeah

I'll try to come up with a brand new mix exclusively for this forum when i have the time... ;)

member number 3 -

impressive :)

But i should really be ashamed of my post count... :p

Hey Spin...

Why should you be ashamed of your post count dude? To those in the know on here, you're revered for your knowledge & skills! :notworthy: People like me have a long, long way to go!

Looking forward to your new mix... Oh & by the way, thanks for the wonderful servicing of both my SOSF & 111H, they're both running like champs! Now, if only you'd do re-luming... :p

Hey Spin...

Why should you be ashamed of your post count dude? To those in the know on here, you're revered for your knowledge & skills! :notworthy: People like me have a long, long way to go!

Looking forward to your new mix... Oh & by the way, thanks for the wonderful servicing of both my SOSF & 111H, they're both running like champs! Now, if only you'd do re-luming... :p

+/- 4 sec/day in 6 position after overhaul is consider very good for the asian 6497 in your 111H... ^_^ reluming will be available soon i hope... :p

Some pictures of servicing the cloned 2836 in GMT II for another member here...

movement was having problem of stopping... problem might be caused by the added GMT gear...

Movement out of case...

45193532jr6.jpg

Dial taken off...

19166995vx6.jpg

Movement dismantled

45961421di5.jpg

Movement assembled and oiled... no problem now... ^_^

95865898vu0.jpg