When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

*** Forza Italia ***

migiandone

You guys get a good and easy path.

The "good and easy path" is over. For Italy, the real challenge begins on Tuesday. Germany had a very difficult but satisfying win against Argentina. Now they must really sense that the championship match is within their grasp.

Tuesday will show who has learned more about themselves and the competitive level needed to go all the way.

That's the easy rounds over for Italy. Now you get to play real teams.

Where are the real teams ?

We have finally shown to be a team.... the sleep was long but we wakes up there !!!

The others teams ghosts were and ghosts will be.... :brow: in this world cup lot of surprises!!!

Italy have had an easy route to the semi finals, but Germany are the home team.

As usual, the Germans grow in belief and confidence.

Will this help them against the Italians, who defeated them 4-1 in March, and left the Germans thinking they had no hope in the World Cup?

I think Italy are the better team (but bereft of needed creativity as Totti is not 100%) while the Germans will attack to keep the pressure off their suspect defence. Still, they both have good goalkeepers.

I'm hoping Luca Toni scores a lot more :thumbsupsmileyanim:

well Italy as always has passed all the rounds with some luck...not convincing too much...but as always...being lucky, you have to deserve it somehow...sorry for the azzurri but you won't win this WC...my favs are France...finally started playing football...