When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Walked Into My Local Omega Ad Today

Linder

I stopped into Bailey Banks and Biddle, our local Omega AD today and as I walked past a display case with Omegas I saw an orange bezel Planet Ocean. As I stopped to admire it, I noticed the 7 o'clock marker had come unglued and was floating free around the dial LOL

Our reps really are like the gens :3a:

I stopped into Bailey Banks and Biddle, our local Omega AD today and as I walked past a display case with Omegas I saw an orange bezel Planet Ocean. As I stopped to admire it, I noticed the 7 o'clock marker had come unglued and was floating free around the dial LOL

funny story,,,,and speaks to the people that often work at the AD. I was just into an Omega AD a few days ago with a panerai rep and the guy never even heard of panerai! Most of this is about what we notice, and most of us would have noticed something floating around in the dial before we put it on display. I bet only a small percent of AD people are watch freaks,,,,,,maybe 10%, the rest are just there doing time till pay day.

now thats funny.

did you point it out? what did they say?

There was a lady cleaning the counter tops. As she was asking if there was anything she could show me, I politely pointed out the problem watch.

She said she would have their watchmaker look into it. I wonder if they will simply glue it back on without sending it back to Omega?