When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The safest way to ship to The Netherlands (NL)

kokoko

Just got an email from Andrew that he cannot ship by normail Airmail to NL anymore (says airmail cannot exit China) :o - he is only able to ship EMS and FEDEX. Any suggestions on how to handle these? as far as I know the customs office in NL checks all the shipments by EMS/FEDEX... And Andrew does not take any customs risk to NL or BE... :(

Got the same email from Josh,

No Mastercard???

"

Hi

For Netherlands and Belgium, I can send based on the following conditions..

1. I do not assume package loss in transit or customs seizure risk.

2. Payment via Western union only .

3. You can chose to send via trackable courier FEDEX .. USD 45 or Registered airmail .. USD 15/-.

Every transaction.. 1 watch only ...

If you wish to proceed, please let me know further..

Thanks

joshua

`

To bad...

E.

There's only safe way to ship there... and that is to ship from another EU country.

So the EU-based dealers are your best option: Narikaa, Precious Time and Eurotimez.

Maybe you pay $20 or $30 extra and have to wait a little longer when they source the watches... but isn't that a small price for a peace of mind? Personally, I only buy from the EU-based dealers and members, to avoid customs trouble (been there, done that).

Good luck!

I agree fully with By-Tor.

Why trying to gain a few dollars witrh such a great risk.

Stick to Narikaa, PT and Eurotimez.

Carpe Diem

Cats

Shocking news this...

Not an option for me unfortunately,...they could'nt get several watches I was looking for...:(

My latest purchase from far east was from Josh (with BT we got Retros GMTII) and he managed to send with registered airmail.

If they (TT & Josh) do not send this way anymore...then I'm done with ordering from them.

EMS from Asia goes to my local customs then straight to the Rolex lawyers!

I cannot afford that of course.

I stick with Euro based dealers for sure now or have my friends receive the package elsewhere in EU then forward it to me.

It's better to pay an extra shipping than never see your watch for sure!

EDIT: I'm pretty sure that PT/Eurotimez and Narika can get all the watches you look for guys. Just ask them.

It is not because they do not have a huge web site like Josh that they can't order from factories ;)

I am in UK and the only watch that I ever lost in the post was coming from another member in Netherlands. Also 2 separate items (watchparts) that I sent to Netherlands took for ever to arrive so this is the country that I'm most wary of doing business with, even though we are both EU and it should be a 'penalty kick'.